ADVERTISEMENT

Region B week 9 matchups

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Central hosts Luray- Central Rolls. Luray is still a undisciplined team. Way to many unsportsmanlike penalties even with a different head coach.

Riverheads hosts Draft- Riverheads wins a thriller

Strasburg hosts Clarke County- Clarke gets revenge for the 38-0 button kicking they took last year. Clarke by 25 plus.

Fort Defiance bye week

Page hosts Madison County- Madison rolls. Page is just not good.

Buckingham hosts Price Edward- Buckingham wins big they are getting healthy at the right time.

It seems like Riverheads is starting to roll. I know Riverheads and Draft is a rivalry game, but I would be surprised if Draft is close enough in the 4th qtr to make it interesting. In rivalry games, strange things can happen.

Loving the way that the playoffs are shaping up. I think 1-4 in the region can all beat each other with the right bounces. Central, Riverheads, Clarke, and Buckingham. Also think Fort is hitting their stride at a good time. Interested to see how Strasburg holds up this week.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
Loving the way that the playoffs are shaping up. I think 1-4 in the region can all beat each other with the right bounces. Central, Riverheads, Clarke, and Buckingham. Also think Fort is hitting their stride at a good time. Interested to see how Strasburg holds up this week.
Rams lose by 25 plus. I think they are to young as a whole. They are small up front but will fight and claw. Shaw is leading the way on defense. Sophomore qb is getting better each week. The backs run hard but they have prone to stupid penalties and turnovers at bad times.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Central hosts Luray- Central Rolls. Luray is still a undisciplined team. Way to many unsportsmanlike penalties even with a different head coach.

Riverheads hosts Draft- Riverheads wins a thriller

Strasburg hosts Clarke County- Clarke gets revenge for the 38-0 button kicking they took last year. Clarke by 25 plus.

Fort Defiance bye week

Page hosts Madison County- Madison rolls. Page is just not good.

Buckingham hosts Price Edward- Buckingham wins big they are getting healthy at the right time.
Central in a blow out
Riverheads by a couple scores
Clarke but I don't think by 25 plus
Madison in a blow out
Buckingham in a blow out

Rams lose by 25 plus. I think they are to young as a whole. They are small up front but will fight and claw. Shaw is leading the way on defense. Sophomore qb is getting better each week. The backs run hard but they have prone to stupid penalties and turnovers at bad times.
Probably should have said Rams by 25 plus.......

Reactions: BleedPurple5
Wow did not see that coming. I figured Clarke would be better prepared than they were and be out for revenge after last year. The young Rams grew up in front of everyone tonight. I believe they played a penalty and turnover free game tonight. Impressive job by the Rams. Congratulations to Coach Roller on his 100th win. Now 2 weeks until the big Showdown between Strasburg and Central. I believe the Rams have Madison County next week.

Reactions: MCAthletics
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT