ADVERTISEMENT

Clarke vs Luray

Oct 10, 2021
I know Luray has struggled recently but this game always seems difficult for CC the last few years. CC with a win at least gets a share of the bull run. They win the last 2 they win the bull run outright.

Reactions: Raiders Radio
I know Luray has struggled recently but this game always seems difficult for CC the last few years. CC with a win at least gets a share of the bull run. They win the last 2 they win the bull run outright.
If Clarke plays physical Luray will self implode like they did against Strasburg. Multiple personal fouls in the second half. Getting helmets to the ball carrier and gang tackling. Number 44 for Luray will not be brought down by the first defender he is a strong runner and looks for contact. Did not see much of a threat from the passing game against Strasburg.

If Clarke plays physical Luray will self implode like they did against Strasburg. Multiple personal fouls in the second half. Getting helmets to the ball carrier and gang tackling. Number 44 for Luray will not be brought down by the first defender he is a strong runner and looks for contact. Did not see much of a threat from the passing game against Strasburg.
Clarke played very well on Friday. Their best game since central in my opinion. If Clarke can run the ball with Darlington, Broy, and Sipe like they did on Friday with what you have said I like their chances

Clarke played very well on Friday. Their best game since central in my opinion. If Clarke can run the ball with Darlington, Broy, and Sipe like they did on Friday with what you have said I like their chances
Depth has hurt Luray a lot.

That was a brutal watch. Ive seen clips from the 1930s that had more innovation than this. Wow, just awful football!
(and I don’t mind a good defensive game (this wasn’t it)

Yea there was no flow to the game. Ive said it for years that Clarke has to set things up and do more with their offense. It catches up to them in games with equal talent on the field. Offense is very one dimensional which is okay to a certain extent if you can maul the defense up front, but last night Luray did a great job of maintaining gap integrity. But we will take the win and move on. Hopefully next week against Page the offense will play better. Defense was very good tonight but Lurays offense is outdated in my opinion. Like you stated no innovation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT