ADVERTISEMENT

Class 4 All State Predictions?

one man

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 8, 2002
Charlottesville, VA
I know this is extremely hard list to compile. It's impossible not to leave people out. This would be my list and I contemplated 10 other guys, who I'll list at the end. I will admit I barely saw any 4C games, 4 total. Saw all the best teams though. I don't have any 4D bias either! lol

Offense

QB Syour Fluud - Monacan
RB DeAngelo Ramsey - Salem
RB Cole Beck - Blacksburg
RB Job Whalen - Louisa
WR Viante Tucker - Salem
WR Tiquest Terry - Blacksburg
WR Izayah Reeves - Monacan
WR Cherrod Joe - Kings Fork
OL Dejon Cardwell - Salem
OL Kyle Smith - Eastern View
OL Julian Sams - Liberty
OL Nick Corbit - Sherando
OL Shamon Gholson - Dinwiddie
ATH Noah Brown - Millbrook
Ret Rakeem Davis - Charlottesville
K Camden Wise - Blacksburg

Defense

DL Gideon Driscoll - Blacksburg
DL Tony Thurston - Louisa
DL Armonii Burden - Lafayette
DL Treyshaun Mitchell - Kings Fork
LB Thomas Patterson - Glass
LB K'Vaughn Pope - Dinwiddie
LB Brandon Smith - Louisa
LB Jack Erwin - Lafayette
DB Aaron Banks - Sherando
DB Jasiah Williams - Dinwiddie
DB Joeseph Quinn - Salem
DB Cameron Spangler - Eastern View
ATH Chris Shearin - Kings Fork
ATH D'Ago Hunter - Eastern View
P Nate Craft - Salem

#70 from Blacksburg, the Center from Courtland, Zach Thomas- WR Eastern View, Korey Bridy- Monacan, Willie Drew-Smithfield, Malik Bell-Louisa, Savon Smith-Millbrook, George Richardson - Dominion, Carlos Poole - GW Danville, TJ Washington-Sherando, Darran Butts-KIngs Fork.

Congrats too all these young men who had great seasons. Awards are great but they are a small part of a bigger picture. Become a better player, better teammate and better man and the rest will take care of itself! See ya 2017, 2018 here we come!!!!

Last edited:
If you put Ross or Basham on first team running back, who you taking off
I'm not taking anyone off. I don't disagree with any of the rb selections. Just saying Ross deserves a mention. Also pioneer you are 100% correct when you mention basham. This area is truly blessed with a ton of good backs.

I'm not taking anyone off. I don't disagree with any of the rb selections. Just saying Ross deserves a mention. Also pioneer you are 100% correct when you mention basham. This area is truly blessed with a ton of good backs.
Ross is healthy should be the Talk next season

Reactions: cb2018
Basham isn't eligible for all state team. Only first team All region players are eligible for All state and Basham was not first team all region. Ramsey, Beck, and Ross were the first team RBs for Region D.

Reactions: Timberlake1985
Doleman is a Linebacker . Aaron Banks DB ( Richmond ) would be the best Warrior selection on 1st team all state in my opinion

Last edited:
I know this is extremely hard list to compile. It's impossible not to leave people out. This would be my list and I contemplated 10 other guys, who I'll list at the end. I will admit I barely saw any 4C games, 4 total. Saw all the best teams though. I don't have any 4D bias either! lol

Offense

QB Syour Fluud - Monacan
RB Job Whalen - Louisa
WR Viante Tucker - Salem
OL Julian Sams - Liberty

Defense

DB Joeseph Quinn - Salem
P Nate Craft - Salem

#70 from Blacksburg, the Center from Courtland, Zach Thomas- WR Eastern View, Korey Bridy- Monacan, Willie Drew-Smithfield, Malik Bell-Louisa, Savon Smith-Millbrook, George Richardson - Dominion, Carlos Poole - GW Danville, TJ Washington-Sherando, Darran Butts-KIngs Fork.

Congrats too all these young men who had great seasons. Awards are great but they are a small part of a bigger picture. Become a better player, better teammate and better man and the rest will take care of itself! See ya 2017, 2018 here we come!!!!

I like your list a lot. The toughest selection is the 3rd RB. I am good with Job Whalen though. The first 2 are cemented with Beck and Ramsey. Think of all the potential arguments you could make for 3rd RB's. The same could be said for the QB but I do think Fludd is the best passer out of the bunch. I think I also would have put D'ago Hunter as my ATH on offense and had Kymon Pope as an ATH on Off or DEF somewhere.

Hell of a list though!

Congrats too all these young men who had great seasons. Awards are great but they are a small part of a bigger picture. Become a better player, better teammate and better man and the restwill take care of itself! See ya 2017, 2018 here we come!!!!

Charlottesville is very fortunate to have a coach that embodies the values that matter.

Offense

QB Syour Fluud - Monacan
RB Job Whalen - Louisa
WR Viante Tucker - Salem
OL Julian Sams - Liberty

Defense

DB Joeseph Quinn - Salem
P Nate Craft - Salem

Kicker wise don't hold a candle to craft ofSalem 69 touch backs or the dinwiddee kicker

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT