ADVERTISEMENT

Coleman Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is becoming boring. Can we not just let it lay. 2014 is over. 2015 is the next focus. Horn tooting and excuse making are not admirable traits. Whatever it is from whoever or what direction, get over it. The topic is starting resemble a washboard and it's evident about three or four people care enough to keep it going, so why not let it die.

Re: Let me save you the trouble.....

Hey South, are your sure you want to attach that name to anybody, especially someone you call a friend. That's pretty tough.

Re: Thanks

Who are you to assume people should change their mindset. Do you want to change your mindset. Good gosh man, this trivial crap has gone on too long.

Devil, you just need to be thankful you didn't have to play Altavista. They would have dropped the hammer on your head. Magna Vista too. Blow some wind down on the peninsula. I understand you're having a dry season.

Re: Let me save you the trouble.....

Not my friend. Don't want to meet him. Based on his actions and posts al sharpton is an accurate nick name

Re: Guess what Mike Salem???

Granted that happens in every game and if the game was decided by a Td or less then I could understand the uproar. The score was 49-28 & GW couldn't stop Salem's running game, so that's why they lost the game not a couple of missed or bad calls.

49-28, officiating didn't decide the game. Alex Ramsey scoring 6 Td's decided the game. Kind of like how Salem couldn't stop LT's Johnson, Quinerly, etc.

roll.r191677.gif
Altavista?? Magna Vista?? Congrats on their state championships solid programs that ended the season with a title. Just like someone else dropped the hammer on us right? Or that's right punch us in the mouth is what was promised. Gotta make sure we buckled up those chin straps. On a side note I'm in DC enjoying my wife's bday and I take her to a cupcake place that she saw on TV and who did I have in line behind me in the cold??? Some Salem fans and they were some of the nicest people in the world. Their daughter is best friends with Fox and they were very nice to talk to they came to the game guess no everyone is a bitter person.

Originally posted by DEVILSLB99:
He was a good football player for you guys, but he wasn't even getting touched on a lot of runs. The only game I saw him get hit was against that toothless Sherando team.
This is why I still think Logan Allen was the best RB in 4A last season. He got hit every game and the way he broke tackles was amazing. If he played for Salem.... my goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT