ADVERTISEMENT

Colgan High School

How big is it, I didn't see many parking spaces

I bet it's beautiful on the inside. I doubt that many of the kids can appreciate how fortunate they are to attend a beautiful, new, state of the art school. I would like to see the layout of that internal courtyard.

When I made the trip up to Eastern View during basketball season, I was impressed with that school as well. (Even if you did beat us!)

Did any of you see the video a year or so ago of the new Ridgeview? Talk about an impressive school.

I bet it's beautiful on the inside. I doubt that many of the kids can appreciate how fortunate they are to attend a beautiful, new, state of the art school. I would like to see the layout of that internal courtyard.

When I made the trip up to Eastern View during basketball season, I was impressed with that school as well. (Even if you did beat us!)

Did any of you see the video a year or so ago of the new Ridgeview? Talk about an impressive school.
Colgan is impressive along with their indoor pools etc. EV is nice as well, very state of the art. I'll have to check the Ridgeview video. Do you have a link?

Colgan is impressive along with their indoor pools etc. EV is nice as well, very state of the art. I'll have to check the Ridgeview video. Do you have a link?
I doubt that I have the link, but let me check.

Neither one of these is the one I was looking for, but they give you a good sense of the school.

What makes this remarkable is that they were able to find the funding for this classy school in Dickenson County. The economy in Southwest Virginia is still in a really tough situation. A tip of the cap to the leaders out that way that were able to pull this off.

The only bad thing is that I'll never get to attend a game at Haysi now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT