ADVERTISEMENT

Comment about 2A Basketball this season

First, I'm tempted at threatening you. But I will hold my tongue Gunz. I absolutely did not post that and someone is playing childish games. I give a rat's butt if you "believe me" or not. I find it interesting you enter the conversation when someone posts as myself. The posted clearly studied my language and writing and is playing BS games.

I have no reason to hide anything Ive ever wrote.

Actually I entered the conversation with you and Ryan in another thread. You just constantly get into it with people, as does winners.

I just think all this back and forth and who would whoop who is very childish. If it wasn't you, it wasn't you. A lot of other posts were extremely childish as well

I just wanted to say how much fun all of this is and how much I enjoy being on these message boards.

This thread kind of got hijacked and went off topic, so I wanted to get back to the original purpose.

We should all just take a minute and reflect upon this past season.

I'm already looking forward to basketball season next year.....

Everyone have a safe summer....until football season begins!

Reactions: eh31 and AntGZee
I just wanted to say how much fun all of this is and how much I enjoy being on these message boards.

This thread kind of got hijacked and went off topic, so I wanted to get back to the original purpose.

We should all just take a minute and reflect upon this past season.

I'm already looking forward to basketball season next year.....

Everyone have a safe summer....until football season begins!
You skipping spring sports? IMHO that is the best time of year. Nothing like the smell of freshly cut grass on the diamond!

You skipping spring sports? IMHO that is the best time of year. Nothing like the smell of freshly cut grass on the diamond!

Oh don't get me wrong - love spring sports as well - I just am too busy with everything that time of the year - and I notice that there is very little activity on the spring sports message boards.

I do check in every now and then, though.

Have a great spring and summer Marshall-Dillon!

Reactions: Marshall-Dillon
Oh don't get me wrong - love spring sports as well - I just am too busy with everything that time of the year - and I notice that there is very little activity on the spring sports message boards.

I do check in every now and then, though.

Have a great spring and summer Marshall-Dillon!
Thanks to you for keeping us posted with scores, without you we would not have got much.

Reactions: pizzzzza
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT