ADVERTISEMENT

Couldn't Happen to Better Duo

And he still had the starters in midway thru the 4th

I’m not agreeing with running up score, but you also have seniors that will never play a high school game again. If I was a coach, it would be hard for me to take my seniors out at halftime of their final game. Maybe he was record chasing. Cedric Peerman did have the most touchdowns in a state game for multiple years.

I’m not agreeing with running up score, but you also have seniors that will never play a high school game again. If I was a coach, it would be hard for me to take my seniors out at halftime of their final game. Maybe he was record chasing. Cedric Peerman did have the most touchdowns in a state game for multiple years.

The difference is what are you running, and at least Peerman wasn't playing his last game ever. And most coaches want to give the kids coming up some experience and not embarrass the opposition.

I dont know the situation being discussed here, but when it happens back to you, or even the school after you have left you have no reason to complain

Not a Brad B fan. Just haven't like him since his WC days for the mere fact of him running up scores, quotes in the paper, and persona he gives off.
I do love his passion for the game and for the kids. His players love him and he gets the most from them. He brings an exciting energy to the game.
Would never in a million years trade Coach Smith for him though.
Coach Smith is a classy guy

Reactions: mike salem
It's hard to believe that Terrence got the wrong QB to come in. He is usually pretty good at getting your schools best player.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that see this. It's funny how he was at Andrew Lewis (Salem middle School) then transfers to Northside to play for Torrence and then when he gets fired and gets picked up by Heritage. Blake transferred to Heritage. Fishy fishy....

Reactions: 97Srhs24095
I understand that things happen and kids transfer for all kinds of reasons. ( family moves, better academics....) but this happens where ever Torrence goes. Oh well. IMAO it's better to win with and lose with home grown kids. Leave all that recruiting to college. BTW salemgal CONGRATULATIONS on Salems state championship. You have a great group of kids both on and off the field.

I understand that things happen and kids transfer for all kinds of reasons. ( family moves, better academics....) but this happens where ever Torrence goes. Oh well. IMAO it's better to win with and lose with home grown kids. Leave all that recruiting to college. BTW salemgal CONGRATULATIONS on Salems state championship. You have a great group of kids both on and off the field.
Appreciate that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT