ADVERTISEMENT

Courtlands Grant de commits from UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what white&blue was trying to say was he does not believe all degrees are weighted the same. For instance, a law or medical degree field from UVA is not equal to the same degree from those other schools in his mind.
Ok you two win...I'm going to bed lol

As for decommits, NCAA needs an early signing period. This would eliminate most decommits.

I think 9 out of every 10 decommits are the result of illegal or unethical recruiting practices by the gaining school.

Yes SalemPride...two law applicants meet the minimum job requirement: law degree, 5 years experience in court room litigation; specialty in tax law. Both meet the requirements. Both get an interview. Both do well in the interview. One graduated from UVA law school, the other graduated from Appalachia School of Law. Thus both are "equal". I would hire the UVA grad.

Could have replaced "law applicants" with medical, business, teacher, or whatever. Where your degree is from matters when you get past the initial process.

Yes SalemPride...two law applicants meet the minimum job requirement: law degree, 5 years experience in court room litigation; specialty in tax law. Both meet the requirements. Both get an interview. Both do well in the interview. One graduated from UVA law school, the other graduated from Appalachia School of Law. Thus both are "equal". I would hire the UVA grad.

Could have replaced "law applicants" with medical, business, teacher, or whatever. Where your degree is from matters when you get past the initial process.
I'm glad I don't have to interview with your company...I guess it's legal discrimination is what you are doing lol

Reactions: one man
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT