ADVERTISEMENT

Cov vs PM

Oct 16, 2016
Lexington
Ok guys, any predictions? Earlier in the season Cov gave Riverheads a game it was 49-26. Dressler kid had one heck of a game but now I'm hearing he's injured and is questionable against PM. PM is firing on all cylinders, I've watched film on Cov they have some bright spots. The Moore kid was clocked at an official 4.29 at a camp over the summer so he's a threat. I'm sticking with PM again this week as they win big.......PM 49 Cov 13

If Dressler is hurt, then I think 49-0 or 56-7 is more than likely the score. He is a very good athlete and contributes on both sides so he will be missed badly.

I know PM is firing on all cylinders right now, however, I think Covington has the size to slow them down and make them ground and pound for every yard. Covington also has a couple of guys in the open field can cause problems. I do think PM wins but not a blow out; I think at most by 21.

I agree with your statement about size and all but the heart of that team is Dressler. He was in on most plays while on D and was the only legit offensive threat I seen on the field. There were a couple of players in street clothes when they played the red team. No disrespect to the team but I will stand by my statement, without Dressler it gets ugly.

Hope Covington comes out tough. Blues need to have a good grinding game to prepare for playoffs. Just a wake up call to remind them that it won't be an easy road to Salem. Lots of great teams still left to play.

Go Blue!!!

Reactions: oldballcoach13
Covington has no chance without their main man . He makes them look pretty good !

I know PM is firing on all cylinders right now, however, I think Covington has the size to slow them down and make them ground and pound for every yard. Covington also has a couple of guys in the open field can cause problems. I do think PM wins but not a blow out; I think at most by 21.

I love a good ground and pound ballgame. This is going to be a good game.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
Yes I do too. Cov has some size on the line but I still think the studs in the backfield for PM will have a great night again. If my info is correct he red the totals so far for them and remember they usually only play one half.
Nelson...1,095 yards. 17 td
Cook 803 yards 16 td
Dawson 626 yards 14 td

STUDS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT