ADVERTISEMENT

CVTV COACHES SHOW!

skynard1

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 12, 2009
The second year CVTV will air the battlefield and commonwealth coaches show to be aired on Monday and Tuesday august 20 and 21 at 7 o clock in the Fredericksburg area! See the CVTV game of the week team of Jimmy Jones Timmy Coleman and yours truly discuss with the battlefield and Commonweath coaches their teams and outlook on the up coming season! CVTV is viewed in Fredericksburg Spotsy Stafford and parts of Culpeper Orange and lake Anna areas! The channels are Comcast CH 2 Verizon CH 34 and Cox Cable CH`s 85 88 91! Fredericksburg area viewers don`t forget to watch the first game of this years High School Game of the week Louisa @ Courtland! For the 6th year we are planning on the complete season of the area High School games on CVTV Central Virginia TV! CVTV your local HS sports station!

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
@skynard1 are there any plans to get games on YouTube? I saw there is a crew that posts James Monroe games and a crew that posts Culpeper-area games on there. That's the only way I would be able to catch your broadcasts.

@skynard1 are there any plans to get games on YouTube? I saw there is a crew that posts James Monroe games and a crew that posts Culpeper-area games on there. That's the only way I would be able to catch your broadcasts.
CVTV is in the process of streaming the broadcast on the web! We hope to be streaming the games by the first Game of the week Louisa at Courtland! As soon as we set it up i will inform the viewers! The station at this time will not be involved with you tube! sorry for any inconvenience and when we start streaming we will inform viewers of the site!

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT