ADVERTISEMENT

Did Ramsey set Salem record for yards in a game?

southbottomU

VaPreps All District
Dec 5, 2004
I'm sure someone knows. Many of Salems individual records are not that high because Salem does not run the score up on people and their best players often do not play in the fourth quarter or second half. I thought the record was Marcus Parker at 295 yds but I do not trust my memory.

I'm sure someone knows. Many of Salems individual records are not that high because Salem does not run the score up on people and their best players often do not play in the fourth quarter or second half. I thought the record was Marcus Parker at 295 yds but I do not trust my memory.
I think Parker had a few more yards than that
Vs Tunstall in a playoff game in early 90's?

Ramsey should at the very least... eat free anywhere in the Salem area this weekend after that performance.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Ramsey should at the very least... eat free anywhere in the Salem area this weekend after that performance.

Lol against the rules for a benefit for a recruit. No, I am not meaning Salem recruits, I'm saying how crazy that is for college that a hungry person can't receive that

Lol against the rules for a benefit for a recruit. No, I am not meaning Salem recruits, I'm saying how crazy that is for college that a hungry person can't receive that

If the owner of a dining establishment who isn’t affiliated with a college wants to offer the kid a meal on the house, they have every right to do so. And as mbonape1 said, they should!

Reactions: gwb16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT