ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie 24 GW 14 Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck of a game. GW has some nice talent and I can see why they have some D1 prospects. I for years we have heard how GW quits if you punch them and are undisciplined. Myth busted! I have news for you GW never gave up, kept coming and played with class. @Lewis918777, your young men have a lot to be proud of. Not easy to come to Dinwiddie and get a win. Good luck to the Eagles the rest of the way.

Now for @NDRam. Why do you keep reminding us about kids being on this site. Before you act like Mother Theresa maybe you should think about the crazy statements you make. Like saying Dinwiddie doesn't stand a chance due to GW's abundance of D1 talent and Dinwiddie only having one. Think you might have hurt the Generals feelings? Heck, no! the game is played on the field and I can tell you the teams were not telling nursery rhymes on the field tonight. It was a war. Why was it personal for Dinwiddie?

Enjoyed having two media crews from GW. @Chuck Vipperman (GW) we enjoyed. Thanks the GW coach, kids and fans were class acts. Forgot to mention that the Athletic Director is sharp too.

Last edited:
Heck of a game. GW has some nice talent and I can see why they have some D1 prospects. I for years we have heard how GW quits if you punch them and are undisciplined. Myth busted! I have news for you GW never gave up, kept coming and played with class. @Lewis918777, your young men have a lot to be proud of. Not easy to come to Dinwiddie and get a win. Good luck to the Eagles the rest of the way.

Now for @NDRam. Why do you keep reminding us about kids being on this site. Before you act like Mother Theresa maybe you should think about the crazy statements you make. Like saying Dinwiddie doesn't stand a chance due to GW's abundance of D1 talent and Dinwiddie only having one. Think you might have hurt the Generals feelings? Heck, no! the game is played on the field and I can tell you the teams were not telling nursery rhymes on the field tonight. It was a war. Why was it personal for Dinwiddie?

Enjoyed having two media crews from GW. @Chuck Vipperman (GW) we enjoyed. Thanks the GW coach, kids and fans were class acts. Forgot to mention that the Athletic Director is sharp too.
Did we scare you guys towards the end of the game?

It was a true belief.... just sad right now
I understand sad but, I would have optimism. You go on the road to a tough place to play with a new quarterback and you're in the game in the fourth quarter. Without having seen the game or stats I would say this effort while not bearing fruit of victory is far from some of the more celebrated debacles against quality opponents in the past.

Do you ever stop ranting? You’re too old to behave like you do on here and on your Twitter Page. Go read that post and take your emotions out of everything.

I understand sad but, I would have optimism. You go on the road to a tough place to play with a new quarterback and you're in the game in the fourth quarter. Without having seen the game or stats I would say this effort while not bearing fruit of victory is far from some of the more celebrated debacles against quality opponents in the past.
I can’t say what I really want to say on here about my team. But that was a great learning experience for GW

Reactions: BleedingNavy
With all due respect Mike, tell @BleedingNavy that. He’s the one talking about “peckers” and has to give a long rant over every little thing. Keep it civil.
I didn't direct that at anyone. I'm just letting everyone know the thread will get shutdown if it continues to escalate.

Reactions: NDRam
Only people I’m taking JABS FROM IS @BleedingNavy @DinwiddieProud and @1Gensfan . Because they post consistently about their team
I didnt get the chance to meet anyone since I'm always late. I admire the love and optimism you have for your team @Lewis918777. Great game imo. The eagles have some really good talent and they never gave up.Prayera to the player who was carried off!

I didnt get the chance to meet anyone since I'm always late. I admire the love and optimism you have for your team @Lewis918777. Great game imo. The eagles have some really good talent and they never gave up.Prayera to the player who was carried off!
Thank you!!! I actually live in Charlotte NC haven’t lived in Danville in over 25 years but I keep up with my team. Was not able to make the 4 hour drive because of work today!!!

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Shut it down Mike we lost anyway!!!
I heard a good portion of the game until my connection was lost with the score 45-28. Would love to see a highlight recap or the whole game. Props to GW for not laying down. Congratulations to Dinwiddie on the win.

Reactions: mbonape1
Thank you!!! I actually live in Charlotte NC haven’t lived in Danville in over 25 years but I keep up with my team. Was not able to make the 4 hour drive because of work today!!!
Even though they didnt get the W you should be proud of those boys. Lots of heart, had me a lil worried last 2 minutes.

Reactions: mike salem
Wonder what the game would have been like if the special teams weren’t as horrendous for both teams as they were... #5 and #10 on Dinwiddie are a pair of beasts and are going to be super successful. Wesley and Shawn played their hearts out till the end. Game lived up to the hype and was a close, high scoring game and both teams were able to learn for the rest of the regular season and on to the playoffs.

Sorry I hurt your feelings @NDRam and I promise not to use such profanity in the future. Listen to you dude. Mike...... Are we playing tattletale or what. Don't have to read your insane assessment again until next year.

Yes, @Lewis918777, the Eagles fourth gear had us a bit worried. Young bucks haven't learned how to close. Should never blow a 25 point lead like that. Props to GW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT