ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie Wins

BleedingNavy

VaPreps All District
Dec 4, 2013
The Dinwiddie Generals defeated the Prince George Royals 70-21 to improve their record to 5-3. Next week Dinwiddie will visit the Meadowbrook Monarchs.

Reactions: SFUWO and gwb16
Raphael Tucker set a new school record with 330 yards on 18 carries with five tds. The team rushed for school record 505 yards and had 595 total yards. Dalton ran 3 times for 76 yards and two tds. Seems like the offense is coming around just in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I take nothing away from Dinwiddie, because they executed better in this game than they have in the last several games. But, the bigger story might be how bad PG is. I watched the highlights of the Colonial Heights vs PG game. I came away shocked at how disinterested and apathetic the players on PG were. I couldn’t go to the game last night, and of course NFHS broadcast the game…., from the empty, dark DINWIDDIE football field. (They were playing at PG). But, by the results of this game, I’m sure PG put forth the same lethargic effort.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I take nothing away from Dinwiddie, because they executed better in this game than they have in the last several games. But, the bigger story might be how bad PG is. I watched the highlights of the Colonial Heights vs PG game. I came away shocked at how disinterested and apathetic the players on PG were. I couldn’t go to the game last night, and of course NFHS broadcast the game…., from the empty, dark DINWIDDIE football field. (They were playing at PG). But, by the results of this game, I’m sure PG put forth the same lethargic effort.
Don’t like calling coaches out but Guillermo was barely any good for Staunton and wasn’t any good for Battlefield and he definitely isn’t doing anything for PG.

Until the powers to be let a coach do his job and they treat football more than a social event PG will always be bad. The whole educational community has an entitled attitude and it drives me crazy. So many athletes and resources. The sad part is the County Administration and Board of supervisors are top notch. Very professional and supportive. The Royals should be an elite program. SMH!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT