ADVERTISEMENT

E.C. Glass (8-0) vs Heritage-Lyn (7-1)

There’s always a few bad apples in a bunch and it spoils the value of the rest. Majority of the people who go to the game don’t need to be policed in this manner but we are here now and everybodys safety is the biggest key
Same thing in schools, churches, malls, etc. I’ve worked in schools who needed metal detectors bad and worked in schools with metal detectors. Sadly, we need metal detectors in all schools cause we have a bunch of lunes who shoot them up. You can never be too careful these days. Precautionary measures are better than no measures taken.

I like Glass to keep rolling. They will be 14-0 going into State Championship Saturday. We could see an all Lynchburg state final at LU. I like both teams chances.

Hopewell-Heritage
Louisa- Glass

Calling it now.
almost mine
i got glass over louisa
but i have hopewell over lord botetourt
but i have heritage in semis

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
I think Dre Kendrick is just too much for any team in 4D, none the less Heritage. If you happen to slow him down running, then you have to worry about 6 other threats in the run/passing game. Their D Line is probably the best D Line since realignment in 2013 (Lake Taylor is probably #1 A and Glass is #1 B), and their O-Line is up there, if not better than, the 2014 Salem team. Hard not to pick those guys to be in the state championship game.

Dre Kendrick is the closest thing I’ve seen to Peter Rose/Vic Hall.

Halifax has had metal detectors the past two seasons. Before that, it was usually limited to games against GW
Lynchburg, Halifax & Martinsville have a few tussles here and there but they don’t have the problems that Danville has.. Not even close. It’s not so much the players but there’s so much gang activity in the city of Danville.

Lynchburg, Halifax & Martinsville have a few tussles here and there but they don’t have the problems that Danville has.. Not even close. It’s not so much the players but there’s so much gang activity in the city of Danville.
I completely agree. Danville is one of the worst, if not the worst, small cities for crime in the country. It’s evident in the school system as well, as their SOL passing rates are some of the worst in the state. I mean a 49% passing rate in History? From what I’ve heard Lynchburg is getting worse as Danville.

The worst part is that if crime and gang activity wasn’t so high in Danville, it would be one of the best small cities in the South to live in. Plenty of businesses would come as they wouldn’t have to worry about the crime rate, and population would have always been increasing if Dan River never shut down. Galileo is a nationally ranked school in academics, and quite a few of Halifax students commute every day to go there. You hate to see it.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
I completely agree. Danville is one of the worst, if not the worst, small cities for crime in the country. It’s evident in the school system as well, as their SOL passing rates are some of the worst in the state. I mean a 49% passing rate in History? From what I’ve heard Lynchburg is getting worse as Danville.

The worst part is that if crime and gang activity wasn’t so high in Danville, it would be one of the best small cities in the South to live in. Plenty of businesses would come as they wouldn’t have to worry about the crime rate, and population would have always been increasing if Dan River never shut down. Galileo is a nationally ranked school in academics, and quite a few of Halifax students commute every day to go there. You hate to see it.
Midtown Market Chicken Salad

These videos are neat to watch. Those guys don’t even look like high schoolers! Little trash talk but mutual respect!

I swear someone explained it before, but can someone explain the history of "The Jug Bowl" again? I know a brown jug is involved, but how did it start?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT