ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern View vs Huguenot

86CulpGrad

VaPreps All District
May 29, 2001
Sorry if I missed it, but are there big fans of Huguenot on this board? I know some of you have seen them from time to time. What kind of offense/defense do they run?

Sorry if I missed it, but are there big fans of Huguenot on this board? I know some of you have seen them from time to time. What kind of offense/defense do they run?

They run the spread, have a few good athletes and good size. Their line averages over 300lbs. They have had a problem with self destructing this season but when they don’t do that are capable of playing high level football. This one will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I think Spotsy had that EV game circled on the calendar for a while and EV saw it as "just another game". EV has been knocking on the door for a long time and I think they will look to come out and make a statement in the 1st round. Close early but EV pulls away and wins big is my prediction.

I've never heard anyone speak of a particular player on that team that's dangerous? Any skill players of note?

Huguenot's big weapon is 6'2" 195 ODU commit WR Kevin Gales. Good speed and hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT