ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern View vs Huguenot

86CulpGrad

VaPreps All District
May 29, 2001
Sorry if I missed it, but are there big fans of Huguenot on this board? I know some of you have seen them from time to time. What kind of offense/defense do they run?

Sorry if I missed it, but are there big fans of Huguenot on this board? I know some of you have seen them from time to time. What kind of offense/defense do they run?

They run the spread, have a few good athletes and good size. Their line averages over 300lbs. They have had a problem with self destructing this season but when they don’t do that are capable of playing high level football. This one will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I think Spotsy had that EV game circled on the calendar for a while and EV saw it as "just another game". EV has been knocking on the door for a long time and I think they will look to come out and make a statement in the 1st round. Close early but EV pulls away and wins big is my prediction.

I've never heard anyone speak of a particular player on that team that's dangerous? Any skill players of note?

Huguenot's big weapon is 6'2" 195 ODU commit WR Kevin Gales. Good speed and hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT