ADVERTISEMENT

EC Glass’s Ty Foster

@lyhsports, thanks for video. This young mans first three steps are quick. He has good vision, doesn't go down on the first hit and cuts on a dime. You don't have to be big just good. Your qb does a good job of keeping the linebackers and de's at home with the handoff/fake as well.

Reactions: lyhsports
Hello @lyhsports. I was impressed with him and Kendrick during our scrimmage with Glass in August. Both are very deceptive and fast. I have told a lot of people that Glass is a west version of Monacan and Dinwiddie. Hope we continue the scrimmage deal going. Good luck the rest of the year. If both our teams are fortunate we may get to hook up again at Liberty. First scrimmage and last game. I can dig that.

Hello @lyhsports. I was impressed with him and Kendrick during our scrimmage with Glass in August. Both are very deceptive and fast. I have told a lot of people that Glass is a west version of Monacan and Dinwiddie. Hope we continue the scrimmage deal going. Good luck the rest of the year. If both our teams are fortunate we may get to hook up again at Liberty. First scrimmage and last game. I can dig that.

Dinwiddie is rolling right now!! It would be very cool to see Dinwiddie and Glass at LU. You guys are a solid team and would be a good scrimmage for years to come.

Reactions: VolNation85
Dinwiddie is rolling right now!! It would be very cool to see Dinwiddie and Glass at LU. You guys are a solid team and would be a good scrimmage for years to come.
We had a good time at City Stadium this year. A bit hot, but we got through it. Dinwiddie is playing well offensively and getting better each week defensively. We haven't faced a really balanced offensive attack with super speed yet so this weekend (Petersburg) could be a challenge. I think we will defeat Petersburg which will set up a huge game with defending Class 3 champion Hopewell in two weeks.

We had a good time at City Stadium this year. A bit hot, but we got through it. Dinwiddie is playing well offensively and getting better each week defensively. We haven't faced a really balanced offensive attack with super speed yet so this weekend (Petersburg) could be a challenge. I think we will defeat Petersburg which will set up a huge game with defending Class 3 champion Hopewell in two weeks.

That game with Hopewell will be big!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT