ADVERTISEMENT

EC Glass rolls over Brookville

Oct 25, 2005
An absolute one sided game...

Glass did everything right, and Brookville did everything wrong. Simply put...

This also breaks a streak that was 2nd active in VHSL, of consecutive games without a shutout.
Their last shutout was in 2004 to Salem (31-0)

Glass was just flat out better tonight. Coach Woody had his team prepared and ready to go for this game. Congrats to him on his first win over his former team.

Reactions: wikki and lyhsports
Brookville is a good team and will bounce back.. Glass was well prepared, but Brookville was also missing North running the ball. Brookville had 89 yards of total offense.

An absolute one sided game...

Glass did everything right, and Brookville did everything wrong. Simply put...

This also breaks a streak that was 2nd active in VHSL, of consecutive games without a shutout.
Their last shutout was in 2004 to Salem (31-0)
That’s remarkable!! I wasn’t aware of that streak. That’s an impressive streak. Kudos to the Glass defense and staff for ending the streak.

Who has the longest streak?

That’s remarkable!! I wasn’t aware of that streak. That’s an impressive streak. Kudos to the Glass defense and staff for ending the streak.

Glass coaching staff is doing a great job. Looks like they haven't missed a beat after losing a good portion of the staff over the spring and summer.

Reactions: VolNation85
Glass coaching staff is doing a great job. Looks like they haven't missed a beat after losing a good portion of the staff over the spring and summer.
Those guys have done an excellent job rebuilding that program and best of luck to the Hilltoppers the rest of the way they are gonna be a tough out in the 4a playoffs.And I hope the Bees bring their A game when they battle Heritage this week if not it may be another blowout.

Those guys have done an excellent job rebuilding that program and best of luck to the Hilltoppers the rest of the way they are gonna be a tough out in the 4a playoffs.And I hope the Bees bring their A game when they battle Heritage this week if not it may be another blowout.

Brookville will bounce back. They will not get blown out. They have a good group of coaches over there that work hard. Good groop of kids over there also. They will be ready to go come playoff time.

Reactions: Bfootball08

Stone Bridge.. Last shutout was in 2001

Ironically, EC Glass was last shutout in 2015 to Brookville 43-0

Reactions: VolNation85
Where is this game being played?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT