ADVERTISEMENT

Enrollment question on Riverheads

Hey Honestjohn, I guess I owe you an apology also for my jumping to conclusions on your earlier post. I certainly meant no offense in any way.
As far as Hurley basketball, you never know what your Rebels will have, until the final horn blows.
Reregardless of how my team does, we are in the same conference with Galax, GW, Fort, RR, & Bland. It is going take a very good team to even compete with GW and Galax.
The football Rebels had a great year. We had a lot of fun with some of our post during football, and please stay in touch, My Friend
I am the one who owes you an apology, I don't always pay attention to what I am reading and wind up with my head up my rear. For such a small school, Hurley did great this year and next should be even better. Hope Galax can bring championship to Southwest VA.

Back when Phoebus was winning Div 5 titles, I wanted to see them take on the Div 6 winner, like CD Hylton, Oscar Smith, or Westfield. In those days, I'm confident Phoebus would win. Today's 3A Phoebus is a shadow of its foral self and should have lost to Poquoson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT