ADVERTISEMENT

Essex 56 Lancaster 22 Final

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
Essex Qb KJ Dameron with a huge night on the ground with 6 TD rushes. Not sure of total yards yet but well over 300. The yards from the TDs alone were over 200. I'm sure my buddy Essex Trojan 1 will be by later for more insight.

Reactions: Chilwar25
Happy for my old ball Coach Fulks. Essex is still a strong team if by the end of the regular season they get it all together come playoff time they will be a force ! Young Trojan team

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Very young team overall. Only about 8 seniors or so. All the skill position players are sophomores or juniors.

Reactions: kqtiger05
Im here Chilwar 25 lol. KJ had a BIG game tonight!!! Big TD Runs of 46, 50 something, 30 something, 50 something,65 or 70ish. One short run of about 10-15 plus the yards in between the end zones. JV QB had 1 passing TD to Hundley. Im glad to see that Essex is working in the jv QB. I feel that the lack of a passing game hurt us this year. If we can get some type of passing going so we can use our WRs as WRs and with KJ running the ball, the playoffs will have a different looking Essex than what has been seen so far this year. Now its sleepy time. Getting up at 4am for work. Going in on OT tomorrow.

Yup...Was at the game. Winning or losing, I'll be there if work or something else don't come up to stop me for being there.

Hey Essex Trojan1, go buy Big Nasty a few Big Mac's.....He probably lost a few lbs
Tonight......need to keep that young man healthy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT