ADVERTISEMENT

Fav team

Union, Richlands, JIB, any local team cept arrogant ass Wise.
I've heard this about Central from a few different people lately. What's their deal? Hasn't it been like 40 years since they've won a championship (as JJ Kelly of course, since Pound never won anything ever) ? Exactly what do they have to be cocky about? I don't know much about them except every time I pick them, they lose. If I pick the other team, they win. They and Buckingham have been screwing with my picks all season!

Reactions: BigWinners
I've heard this about Central from a few different people lately. What's their deal? Hasn't it been like 40 years since they've won a championship (as JJ Kelly of course, since Pound never won anything ever) ? Exactly what do they have to be cocky about? I don't know much about them except every time I pick them, they lose. If I pick the other team, they win. They and Buckingham have been screwing with my picks all season!

They have a holier than thou attitude, act as if they are morally superior to everyone, and believe Central is better than every other C40 school. They haven't won jack shit besides baseball and girls bball titles. I worked in Wise for years, had to deal with those people regularly. They're just jerks.

Richlands and Union have a wonderful rivalry but it'd always pure class on both sides. Wise? Not so much. Not to mention the racial issues between WC and John I. Burton.

Of coarse Appomattox! But i enjoy the offense of Gills Buckingham team (RB University) and really like throwing teams. Richlands was great to watch. Im with HR6 on that, but i like balanced run vs passing teams. One of my other favorites to watch now is Meeks Brookville. that QB has 1500 yards passing over 6 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT