ADVERTISEMENT

Tunstall!

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
Smashed previously undefeated Rustburg, who just beat Northside (my fav to win the state title). Cave Spring is way down this year. Could be a huge winter for the Trojans.

They will have to beat Lake Taylor or Hopewell in the in the east C3 region A first. Hopewell was in finals last year and lost to Northside, they have a couple of championship and have been there many times. And play in the tough central district. They lost C3 player of the year cam mise. He transfered to Hargrave. And sophomore Hunter transferred also. But they have 6'10 soph James who's playing lights out, soph point guard Byrd and sharp shooter long at 6'4. Lake Taylor is talented and long and athletic and play in southeast district in Norfolk 757. They have 6'8 , 6'6 who can play and quick guards . So it willn't be a easy task.

Reactions: gwcards
Tunstall They lost to Oscar Smith and I seen 3A Lake Taylor beat Oscar Smith, I don't believe Tunstall wouldn't beat Lake Taylor with there size 6'8, 6'8 and there quickness at guard if they make that far. They probably could be Hopewell this year with their 2 all state guards transferring out.but also Northside has very good guards and a great coach . Watched them beat Hopewell last year in the state championship game in Richmond great game. Good luck.

Tunstall beat Martinsville tonite 65-52 to win the district outright with a 12-0 record. Martinsville was up 6 at the half but Tunstall took the lead towards the end of the 3rd and pulled away for the win. Hope the kid from Tunstall didn't roll his ankle too bad.

Reactions: CaesarEagle
Tunstall beat Martinsville tonite 65-52 to win the district outright with a 12-0 record. Martinsville was up 6 at the half but Tunstall took the lead towards the end of the 3rd and pulled away for the win. Hope the kid from Tunstall didn't roll his ankle too bad.
The coach should have taken him out of the game. No way Martinsville was coming back from a double digit deficit..I really hope Brown will be ok. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them in Richmond.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT