ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4

Watch Hudl religiously. Best thing ever. Sure beats driving halfway across the state to trade film like the old days. Lol

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
This isnt a knock on anyone, but are yall all coaches? I myself have been on Hudl but I was under impression the films were for coaches. I am pretty tight with our coaches/administration and I'm not on that list

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Yes I am on a list. Not sure how all of Hudl works but I do have to have a password to have access on the team page.

33 years....he has been coaching longer than you and i have lived. I just hope he wasnt coming for me with his post. I really dont think he wants me or anybody else to slap him for no reason.

Yeah that's 7 years longer than I've had breath in me. So much respect to you oldballcoach thanks for passing on that knowledge.

Clintwood, PV, and Granville Central (NC). Blaster you have knowledge like no other, have you thought about getting into coaching? Scouting? You would be a very good asset.

Alot of people think I'm just some 26 year old punk who talks shit. But I've had the chance to coach at the HS level. I just have prior arrangements that I can't break after those are up then I'll probably be coaching. And thanks for the kind words means alot especially coming from a former coach of 33 years.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
What is this thing you call Hudl ?
Just a video/gamefilm hosting internet site really. Makes it easy for schools/teams to breakdown and view film, share with the players and other schools vs having to physically hand a tape or cd of game film to someone. For those who dont coach or have access via a school, players often post highlight videos of themselves for scouting puposes, and these can be viewed on sites like maxpreps

Just a video/gamefilm hosting internet site really. Makes it easy for schools/teams to breakdown and view film, share with the players and other schools vs having to physically hand a tape or cd of game film to someone. For those who dont coach or have access via a school, players often post highlight videos of themselves for scouting puposes, and these can be viewed on sites like maxpreps
Thanks , I will check it out !

Damn sorry man my post didn't post for some reason. It's a really good resource it has highlights from all around the nation in every sport. It's a really cool site if you have the in to use it.

I know you guys are coming to compete against my tigers...but from the film ive watched...i will say i like GW(like in general not liking them to win)...very balanced team. hopefully we can play with you guys. I have faith in the coaching staff in Sussex that they will have the kids prepared. If GW wins Sussex wont be on here talking about injuries or play calling or refs...we will simply congratulate a better team.

I'm pretty sure Curt will have a great insight on how to beat GW from game film. Hudl wasn't around in my days but is definitely a good resource.
Coach have you had a chance to see the Beamer kid from GW...His is a nice talent. Also #15 and #21 for GW are ballers...kids can play. Coach Jefferson will have his hands full.

Yes, Deacon Beamer he's got a cannon very accurate. #21 is decent fast hard to bring down not very big but have to wrap him up very slippery.#15 the same. The one thing that PM done that I never understood was they had their corners 10-12 yards off the GW wideouts and they complete just about every one. I will say this. Their line is massive and can move very well! All this can be seen on film with ease. Sussex will definitely have their hands full. PM hung around for a half maybe a little into the 3rd but they are as advertised big fast physical.Blaster was correct.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Overall team speed from what I've seen on film vs what I've seen in person I think it will be about even. PM held Owen's in check pretty much actually they did decent against the run. If PM had any pass defense at all, it would have been a close game. PM is too one dimensional, if you are going to be like that you better make sure you have on he'll of a shutdown defennse.

Reactions: naildriver91
They will need to Saturday cause the middle will be gone. Gw isnt one dimensional either we are extremely balanced. And I love how when someone does something against GW it was just great playing by the other team. But when GW dominates it was cause by mistakes from the coaches. If you weren't at that game you can't speak about who did what. It's this simple GW dominated PM in ever aspect of that game they did not have nearly enough speed or line play to compete.

One of the PM fan went live for the whole game GW pulled away later in the game PM needs new coaches sorry but they are horrible play callers and game managers. they should have done some things differently they need to watch Friday night tykes those young boys from Texas can teach them a thing or two about offense those backs they had this year and last year would have benefited more in a power I back field or Maryland I with large splits hash mark to hash mark this would set up block for their lineman and create running lanes.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
Cant seem to find games start times.Can someone give me the start time for central/gw game ? Hope its early..my lil bro plays on espn at 330..wilbon called him his favorite freshmen to watch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT