ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL FINAL 4

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
I think the playoffs set up nicely for teams to have really deep runs If GW can play to there ability we will meet up with Radford again and the fans finally get to see if we have gotten better or is Radford just that good. Galax should have a nice path to the Final 4 with the hardest game being Burton who I think Galax will be without much trouble. With that said my FINAL FINLA 4 is

Essex
Riverheads
GW
Galax

This is mine what's yours?

Same her. I hate picking Galax over my blues but I just don't think they can beat them, Not even close. But I do think they make it past Hurley. So mine is

Essex
Riverheads
GW
Galax

I agree with you on that I think they will beat hurley and can give Galax a game but the Tide is a well oiled machine coach Dixon has them clicking at the right time.

It is going to be very interesting to see how it all plays out GW has improved so much over the season our biggest problem is going to be harner getting out coached. He has to stop being nice and lay the points on as thick as we can it will boost the kids confidence so much the first game should be a cake walk against TS but then we either get Bland or PH.

I would like to see the gw-galax film from earlier in the season to see how the two teams have progressed. I think you're better off getting galax early in the season which gw did. But gw may just matchup better with galax than most other teams and progressed just as much. I think galax has some hole defensively if you have the athletes to take advantage those.

The Radford-GW game remains a head scratcher. I think there's Essex and Riverheads at the top. Then there is Radford-Galax-GW at the next level, and those three are as evenly matched as can be.

Well said BC we got them early and that was the best time to get them. Now I will say we had a few mishaps that could've put us up by 2 TD's but still Galax is a very good team. And as far as the GW Radford game it's like I said the game plan going in was so wrong we came out to stop the run and they passed on us all night we stopped the run game without much trouble. And as I've said the kids did not see them as a threat until it was to late and harner got out coached just like he did against PH and RR.

Was wondering how ph scored as they did on you guys. What kind of d did you guys run? If I'm thinking right ph tries different/unusual formations to get a numbers advantage.

Nope they lined up in a normal I and ran sweeps all night and harner had the D in a dime package all night. So Humphrey would hit the edge by the time our LB's and D line could close in on him he was at our safety's and was gone. They tried to throw it maybe 6-10 times and most of those targeted Humphrey but none of them worked our D was to fast. We just never adjusted to a run D we stayed in the dime all night and he ran all over us. As far as team speed and size we are a lot faster and a lot bigger but they came ready and with a good game plan and they executed it to perfection it was pure talent and ability that won that game.

I would like to see the gw-galax film from earlier in the season to see how the two teams have progressed. I think you're better off getting galax early in the season which gw did. But gw may just matchup better with galax than most other teams and progressed just as much. I think galax has some hole defensively if you have the athletes to take advantage those.
If you have HUDL you can see a lot of it on there at the very least you can see the highlights watch Deacon Beamer and Rashad Wells for GW they have pretty long highlight tapes from that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT