ADVERTISEMENT

Final four

Who expected any of those 4 to be where they are in the beginning of the season?

Reactions: RKE Fan
Blacksburg and Lake Taylor arent surprises. L.T is a very strong program and always in contention. B.B was almost there last year and returned a lot from that team.

Who expected any of those 4 to be where they are in the beginning of the season?

I did think that LT and EV would be there but throughout the season my opinions changed. Preseason I actually thought EV was probably the best team. I think LT has maybe the best player in class 4 with Malik Newton.

BB was 50/50.

Woodgrove is the big surprise for me!

EV the best....really? they are here now but I don't think they make it past LT. I'm going with Blacksburg.

Lake Taylor vs Eastern View
Woodgrove vs Blacksburg

Blacksburg's 9th trip to the state semifinals, they have a record of 5-3.
Eastern View's 1st trip to the state semifinals.
Woodgrove's 1st trip to the state semifinals.
Lake Taylor's 5th trip to the state semifinals, they have a record of 4-0.

Would seem we have a mix of newcomers and veteran programs of playing at this level.

Blacksburg and Lake Taylor have 5 state titles between them.

I'm not sure mr. Dillon why you said that as I don't see anyone say they don't deserve to be here.

ok you brought if up so now I tell you how it is. louisa has nothing to do with this. get over it that was my opinion no more no less. this post is about the 4 teams left so keep it there. oc you just want to stir the pot.if you want to talk louisa start another post id be glad to tell you what I think. mr. Dillon no dig intended

ok you brought if up so now I tell you how it is. louisa has nothing to do with this. get over it that was my opinion no more no less. this post is about the 4 teams left so keep it there. oc you just want to stir the pot.if you want to talk louisa start another post id be glad to tell you what I think. mr. Dillon no dig intended
There’s nothing to stir or start a post for. Move forward.

I'll go with EV vs Woodgrove in the final with EV winning the title. Lake Taylor is the only team I haven't seen, so I will admit ignorance about them.

I for one am looking forward to the games this weekend. I admit I have little information on LT. @ Bburg. I do not look for EV or Woodgrove to just be happy with what they have got. I hope both games will be good. I would like to see us talk about the games and not attacking other posters. Good Luck to the 4 teams still playing in the month of December 2018.......

What are the passing and run stats for the year on the Blacksburg QB?

Johnson is a very good qb. Not the most elusive fellow, but his height allows him to see throwing lanes that most hs qbs dont. Yes, he throws a nice ball and has enough zip to get it into tight spaces if necessary. He is not on the level of Clark from Manchester, but darn close. He will do well in college.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT