ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL: Sherando 28 Washington (WV) 0

Shruikan

VaPreps Varsity
Nov 2, 2010
Sherando dominated every aspect of the game in the first half, scoring at will. Rivers was a monster. After the explosive first couple quarters, it was a rather quiet game. Both teams made a lot of mistakes and the Warriors didn't look all that great. Still, a win is a win.

James Wood crushed Warren County. If the Sherando team that showed up against the Patriots in the second half this evening suits up against James Wood, it could be upset city. Lots of work left for the Warriors if they want to be competitive come playoff time.

Second half a of a game that you dominate seldom looks good. I think there are a lot of different factors for this. But, it does provide a lot of "motivational" film room time for the winning coach, (about finishing and staying focused).

Last edited:
James wood? I agree with everything you said until you got to the James Wood part. You have to remember the James wood RB is chewing up yards against less inferior competition. as for Sherando, They are definitely a explosive team on both sides of the ball when motivated, they are going to be fine. I would think they will dial it up a notch , and keep up the intensity when they are pressured in any way. Sherando was also without Myers last night at RB, heard it's a minor injury , and was held out for precaution. also , I was impressed with the Warrior run defense holding the Patriots to -26 yards rushing. Washington WV was much more impressive than I thought they would be, the QB throws a nice ball, and they did have some WR's that could go get a catch. Sherando didn't throw the ball much in the second half, where they were lighting it up in the first half. I am kind of glad the score was just 28-0, no need to embarrass a team when the game is at hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT