ADVERTISEMENT

First impression of stadium

I made a post on 3A board. Watching from TV looked horrible.. hampton was even worse. Especially for 5 and 6A championships.

Reactions: mike salem
Terrible parking. Ten lane track prevents good view. Terrible
I think a nice block of stinky cheese will go nicely with that whine you've been carrying all week. I suppose it will have to be bleu cheese if the Spartan's lose

Glad to hear because maybe people will comolain enough and attendance will be down. Game needs to be back at LU
Almost certainly, we will not see that game back at LU in our lifetime. Remember WHY it's not there now. People don't forget this stuff quickly or easily. It goes to the grave with them. Until attrition puts all new folks on the selection Committee, LU has no chance. Even then, the stigma may remain for a very long time.

Almost certainly, we will not see that game back at LU in our lifetime. Remember WHY it's not there now. People don't forget this stuff quickly or easily. It goes to the grave with them. Until attrition puts all new folks on the selection Committee, LU has no chance. Even then, the stigma may remain for a very long time.
Just dreaming

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT