ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin CO vs LB

MaroonDude

VaPreps Varsity
Aug 19, 2018
FC picked up some new players for Friday's game.

RB- Clayton Clewis
LB- Rich Role
WR/DB- Rich Rartin
TE/LB- Kaylyn Schmallen

Should give the Eagles the Edge over BOTTY.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
In all seriousness I did some poking around and found out these guys are in fact all state JV transfers from Bishop Sycamore. My source indicates two of the players Role and Rartin have reclassified 6 times. If the VHSL had an investigative unit they would be all over this, but since they don't it's "run what ya brung"!

RB- Clayton Clewis has been known to also be used as a rush end in 3rd down situations. He is very fast. Some say he has SEC speed.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Some recruiting experts have reported he lacks intestinal fortitude which is clearly false news. In fact, recent episodes of forceful collisions without injury have taken place in wild cat situations.

Sure does @MaroonDude. I wish VATech could flip this JV sensation. I heard Clewis spends his days jamming to "Rocky Top" and loves orange and white checkerboard end zones.

Reactions: VolNation85
In all seriousness I did some poking around and found out these guys are in fact all state JV transfers from Bishop Sycamore. My source indicates two of the players Role and Rartin have reclassified 6 times. If the VHSL had an investigative unit they would be all over this, but since they don't it's "run what ya brung"!
This cements a point back in my long post on the Life Christian thread where I mentioned the dangerous upstream effects that "schools" such as these have on the rankings as they could play a huge role in a tight points race as to who may or may not be able to make the VHSL Playoffs.

The VHSL needs to break apart. An athletics association and an activities association. For athletics, they need multiple ADs to run various aspects. Not current high school ADs, but independent, standalone ADs who solely work for the VHSL. Until this happens, it will continue to be amateur hour in Charlottesville.

And I advise people to look at their most recent meetings minutes where the subject matter is all over the place. At one point, they are talking about athletics. It bounces around from sportsmanship to sports administration. Then all of a sudden, there is a long set of notes about forensics. And then it went back to athletics.

This cements a point back in my long post on the Life Christian thread where I mentioned the dangerous upstream effects that "schools" such as these have on the rankings as they could play a huge role in a tight points race as to who may or may not be able to make the VHSL Playoffs.

The VHSL needs to break apart. An athletics association and an activities association. For athletics, they need multiple ADs to run various aspects. Not current high school ADs, but independent, standalone ADs who solely work for the VHSL. Until this happens, it will continue to be amateur hour in Charlottesville.

And I advise people to look at their most recent meetings minutes where the subject matter is all over the place. At one point, they are talking about athletics. It bounces around from sportsmanship to sports administration. Then all of a sudden, there is a long set of notes about forensics. And then it went back to athletics.
Where did you find the minutes? The only thing I can find is the Agenda

Believe LB has a lot more incentive to win than FC does. First of all, LB playing for a higher seed, and second, they know it would help Salem if they lost. Second, FC has virtually no shot of making playoffs, and second they wouldn't want to help Salem by winning. Add all of this up, LB wins easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT