ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night, 8pm

Who takes 2a??

• Total voters
either or are they charging at the nfhs link

yes NFHS charges $ 9.99 per month - worth it to me - been watching games the past few days on there, including today and tomorrow - than cancel! :LOL

Radford will be extremely tough to beat next year.

Eastside vs Lancaster was a very good game.

Yes it was wild and exciting at times.

I still don't know why Eastside didn't take advantage of their height - but Lancaster was lightning quick and created so many turnovers.

Reactions: AntGZee
Radford will be extremely tough to beat next year.

I'm not an authority on this, so don't hold me to it.

I 'believe' that Region B and Region C will be matched up in the state QF next year - and it will be A vs D.

That's because Lee (B) had to play Gate City (D) last year in the first round - this year Lee (B) played Greensville (A) in the first round.

Does that sound about right?

Reactions: AntGZee
Simple, GC is driving creating contact and Lee is settling for jump shots
That's been the honest truth. Aside from Vaughn, Lee is content with jump shots while Ervin and McClung have went to the basket basically every possession.

When both teams went to the bucket, they've got calls. I thought it's been pretty well called.

As a type this, another highlight dunk for McClung. Wow. Double clutch reverse.

Lee was too dependent on Vaughn for offense, really lacked any shooters. Vaughn is a beast but he can't do it all. The defense was also not very good but trying to stay in front of McClung is virtually impossible at this level.

Congrats to GC, the best team took it home tonight. Leemen have a great team, just ran into a buzzsaw. McClung finishes with 47 tonight.

Reactions: lucustookis
Not totally packed but surely the biggest crowd by far since they went to six classes.

Great game to watch as neutral fan. Last time I went to a high school game where people were so excited about the prospect of seeing someone dunk the ball it was Candace Parker!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT