ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Lights

Why are you guys hating on Hoos so much? He's just a dude defending his team with a bit of smack talk. Then all of these Cyclone posters come out of nowhere and attack him LOL. Both teams have 3 common opponents. They both blew out each of them. We aren't going to know who is better unless they play. That's it!
No one's hating.....but if you lay out a post and then have to delete it, you obviously said something dumb.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Why are you guys hating on Hoos so much? He's just a dude defending his team with a bit of smack talk. Then all of these Cyclone posters come out of nowhere and attack him LOL. Both teams have 3 common opponents. They both blew out each of them. We aren't going to know who is better unless they play. That's it!
No one's hating, and no one's attacking. If you post a long message about a team and it's staff and then have to delete it, you must have said something dumb.

I only deleted the short one about staffs today. Didn't think it was dumb, just not PC enough for this board. But yeah I'm the dummy.

Whoa...

I'm not allowed to banter? Geez. I didn't call anyone out personally. Said I was surprised to see them. I laughed at both sides of the EV/Louisa argument. I guess its the former coach in me not wanting to look ahead. Sorry for providing my opinion. I forgot how much I disliked the talking heads when I coached. I'll leave it to the "experts" to sort it out.
Of course you are allowed to banter. You weren't exactly doing that though. You were posting a non truth trying to disguise it as a fact. It wasn't even opinion. I don't feel like there is any real arguing going on with Hoos, not from me anyways. So far the only real mud slinging is from you. Additional comments about FT binns, etc. Your just trying to make this something it isn't. No worries. I think Hoos is a good dude, and I have said it before, I'm not rooting against Louisa. I have playfully compared the teams without any disparaging remarks. When I called you a silly little man, it was just a wild guess, not intending to be an attack, there is nothing wrong with being silly or little. :) I don't think anyone was really calling you dumb, it's difficult to make that assertion from this info. One could suggest that you are tightly wound though ;)

Last time I checked, staffs have more than two coaches. It could be very likely that Hatfield was at the JM game and gtidepride spoke to other staff members at Orange.

Reactions: mbonape1
Last time I checked, staffs have more than two coaches. It could be very likely that Hatfield was at the JM game and gtidepride spoke to other staff members at Orange.
One more time from the top.....THE EV STAFF was at the Courtland/JM game preparing for this weeks opponent. I see no ambiguity in that statement.

One more time from the top.....THE EV STAFF was at the Courtland/JM game preparing for this weeks opponent. I see no ambiguity in that statement.
I stated that I was surprised to see that many players and a least two adults I spoke to that identified themselves as members of the coaching staff at the game.
Heck, gtide probably spoke to you.

Reactions: mbonape1
Of course you are allowed to banter. You weren't exactly doing that though. You were posting a non truth trying to disguise it as a fact. It wasn't even opinion. I don't feel like there is any real arguing going on with Hoos, not from me anyways. So far the only real mud slinging is from you. Additional comments about FT binns, etc. Your just trying to make this something it isn't. No worries. I think Hoos is a good dude, and I have said it before, I'm not rooting against Louisa. I have playfully compared the teams without any disparaging remarks. When I called you a silly little man, it was just a wild guess, not intending to be an attack, there is nothing wrong with being silly or little. :) I don't think anyone was really calling you dumb, it's difficult to make that assertion from this info. One could suggest that you are tightly wound though ;)

I guess my eyes and ears have gotten worse in my old age. Sure looked like EV jackets and those gentlemen sure sounded like EV coaches but I guess it must be a non-truth. As far as silly and little, silly I guess is your opinion but I haven’t been called little in a long time. Played D-Line at a D2 school in College so not sure little applies. In terms of tightly wound that is definitely a first. I guess maybe if I flew off the handle and through personal insults at people because they stated that they saw players and staff from a team I followed and then offered an opinion based on that fact then that would be true. As far as Hoos goes, I don’t know the dude at all. We just both post about Louisa. His comments are his and mine are mine. I got no personal stake in their success. As I stated when I started posting this year. A few of my nieces and nephews are in Louisa schools so I go to the games with my brother in law. I’ve come to enjoy this particular group but I’m not an alum of the school or know them personally.

Good luck to EV vs. JM. And I hope the Lions bring some ice for a physical game against the Black Knights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT