ADVERTISEMENT

gate city read

Aug 29, 2004
alright for all u gate city golfers that like to talk on here yall make me laugh ever time i read something and the only thing i have left to say is beat 146

Dude until the day that u all come down here and beat us, shut up. Everytime i read what u say i laugh my head off. You forgot to add the other 41 that ur 4'th man shot to ur 146. We count four scores, not 3. Don't be talkin till we play, and we'll do all our talking on the course!

alright um lets see here what does 36 36 37 37 add up to and you can keep that in mind and we have ever right to considering we have beat u this year already.

Hey 05, looks like we got you little babies a little bit scared. Guess what that 146 was 4 scores, yes i said FOUR. If you dont believe me then you'll just have to feel the wrath too. From the fear that i can sense from your last post, you cant handle a 146. So thats just too bad for you guys. Cas that 146 also came on the course where our regional tournament is going to be held. By the way, if you're so good, where were you at state last year, i didnt think you guys were there, oh wait, thats right, YOU DIDNT MAKE IT!!! 36 36 37 37, EAT IT.

I'm glad you all shot ur 146 where ur region turney. is at, but out District, Region, and State are all 3 at a course, 20 min. form here. You all woulnd't even put up a fight @ lonesome pine. Just keep on talking, and when we play, we'll be doing the talking on the Course!

Yall don't have guts to talk crap on the course because if im playin with u and u run ur lip to me i will beat the heck outta u right there and won't bother me at all and we have played there and who cares how much u play there its not a course that yall are goin to have that HUGE advantage on we will just let yall think what yall want to.

Yo Gay-lax, you all just need to shut your mouth because all we did was post some scores. Now, you all just step down before we open up a can on ya'll's hineys.

As far as last year's state tournament goes, we didn't make it state because our district includes J.J. Kelly and Powell Valley. They only finished 1st and 3rd in state. Why are you all stuck in last year's scores anyways. All that matters is this year. Oh yeah, 146 is not even close to our best. I believe that one match I shot 32 and we had other scores of 35,37, and 38. I believe that's 142. Too bad for you all.

um i also thing your full of some ba ba bull. Yall can talk all u want to and if yall are so good then why didn't yall beat us at fincastle we played horrible there and we will let u keep thinking yall shot 142 i guess 142 and 160 are the same.

We didn't beat you all at Fincastle, because we played like crap too. We didn't have a single guy bring in anything better than 81, AKA pathetic. That was our last match that we played horrible. We are undefeated in our district, and have already made it to Region, all we have to do is finish 4'th in the tourney. We'll see who is the real talkers in about a month!

Hey, GAYS CITY, that can work both days too, the day you guys have someone shoot 32 and 35 in the same day, is the day a snowball doesnt melt in hell. You guys will be pickin yourself up off the ground once our team finishes with you. And openin a can? Id love to see you try.

All yall do is give each other warm hands when they are needed to help each other. If yall come to a course that we have never seen and yall never seen we would kill yall. We played horrible at fincastle and only had one guy in the 70s. We will just have to see what happens.

Played against Galax last year at Holston Hills. These were the real deal last year and they got all their golfers back. GC and everyone else at LPCC will have a fight on their hands in the state tourney!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT