ADVERTISEMENT

George Wythe Entrance

Trevor_Cash

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Aug 30, 2006
Rode with a friend to watch the game yesterday. That is by far the baddest entrance I've seen at a high school game. I'll try to upload the video I took to YouTube and post a link. Definitely gets the blood pumping.

Rode with a friend to watch the game yesterday. That is by far the baddest entrance I've seen at a high school game. I'll try to upload the video I took to YouTube and post a link. Definitely gets the blood pumping.
Not to disagree but DISAGREE !!!!!!!!!!

Riverheads has a good entrance don't get me wrong. But it's not as good as GW's. I would love to see it at night

I happen to like the entrance a lot too. At night with fireworks behind the press box coming up would be phenomenol. You know fireworks have to be involved to improve it, lol.

If it had the fireworks like RHS then I'd maybe lose my mind lol

as much as I dislike RHS I do love the entrance. But this entrance was during the day and was everything you said it be. I can't imagine it at night

Oscar Smith has a pretty good entrance (I think they are the ones with cage). Atlee has one too and a great student section. Pulaski coming down the steps in their glory days with the lights, shining gold helmets, burgundy jerseys, 2001 playing and red bushes lining the steps while the old visiting team had to dress at the school and walk through a gauntlet of fans screaming at them for about 500 yards or so (visiting teams no longer have to do the walk).

Let's see that video!

Nope played on the same team with him though. J
You're not the amazing lineman that BC had back in '96 are you?? Dominated PM's line in the playoff game that season.

Nope. But was on the same team. He lost his arm in 8th grade. Back then we didn't think anything different about his play (expectations were the same for him as everyone else) but looking back the things he was able to adapt to and overcome is definitely inspiring.

Reactions: Chilwar25 and mmqp
You guys put a dagger in our heart that year lol. PM had had back to back sub-par seasons for the first time in our lifetime in '94 and '95. Expectations were high in '96. Bland stopped us cold.

Don't think many people, including bland fans, thought we had a chance. I remember one of your fans saying "hell they don't have enough players for a basketball team".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT