ADVERTISEMENT

Glass 63 Forest 28 3 minutes to go

Glass playing with momentum and consistency. What is an early feel for the Blacksburg v Glass game? I like Blacksburg but by a smidge. Both teams are solid in all phases.

Glass playing with momentum and consistency. What is an early feel for the Blacksburg v Glass game? I like Blacksburg but by a smidge. Both teams are solid in all phases.

Blacksburg is a really good football team. I think this game will be similar to Glass vs Heritage. Not sure who wins. Both teams have very good defenses.

A lot of times we want to go with who played who and try and figure that out. I don't think that works with this game.
Blacksburg beat Salem 24-21 who lost in a close one to JF, who was beaten twice by Glass.
Blacksburg also beat Lord Botetourt, who beat Northside once and lost once. Northside walloped Heritage, who beat Glass. Two very sound teams who play good defense and have some speed. Should be a great game.

I'm starting to lean towards Glass. They played Blacksburg well last yr.

Reactions: wikki and lyhsports
A lot of times we want to go with who played who and try and figure that out. I don't think that works with this game.
Blacksburg beat Salem 24-21 who lost in a close one to JF, who was beaten twice by Glass.
Blacksburg also beat Lord Botetourt, who beat Northside once and lost once. Northside walloped Heritage, who beat Glass. Two very sound teams who play good defense and have some speed. Should be a great game.
I'm still scratching my head over the Northside vs Heritage game.

Reactions: VolNation85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT