ADVERTISEMENT

Glass Vs. Life Christian Benefit Game

I would love to know what the "sideline infractions" were. My guess is the players were not staying behind the line designating the "no go" area.

It fits with what most us believe. They are a collection of individual athletes, not a team.

A couple threads and quotes from a Georgia board:

https://247sports.com/high-school/g...ents/lee-27-life-christian-0-final-134944987/

https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/board/105503/Contents/lee-observations--134969129/

Refs stop the game with 6:24 left in the 4th with Lee about to score. Life Christian academy had several personal fouls and on the last play of the game their whole defensive line jump across side and smack all the Lee County lineman in the face. Worst bunch of thugs I've ever seen on a football field in my 50 years of life.

and that was after the refs stopped play for a "cool down" period and the next play they pulled that stunt. They are supposed to play Buford later in the year. I wonder if that game will be allowed after the "character" they showed tonight.

LCA is one the most poorly coached teams I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen rec league teams with more structure. Obviously, the guy can recruit but that’s it. They actually had some skill players but their coach has no idea how to game plan all 3 phases of the game.

FWIW Lee County lost their next game 40-17.

Reactions: WP02alum and Senex
I wonder what happened against Coolidge out of DC for LCA.. I heard they had a forfeit loss according to Maxpreps IDK
They were reported to the NFHS for their behavior by the team they faced and the officiating crew. I don’t think they had enough left from suspension to play the game!

I read were Coolidge forfeited their first game. Neither team has the other on their schedule for last week, so this is a myth or a good cover up.

I looked on the dcsports forum and washington post. The game is mentioned as being scheduled for last Friday; however there is no score and the two teams are not listed later in the thread. Also LCA'S Twitter account does not mention the game. Guess they did not play.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbonape1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT