ADVERTISEMENT

Goochland vs appo

Lumping people together because of what one poster posted is wrong. Most die hard fans want to believe their team can compete and win the title. Of course the title is what every team desires. Only one team gets the trophy but several teams exceeded expectations (including Goochland) this year which does somewhat make the year successful. You and other posters can banter back and forth and have at it. I like to sit back and eat popcorn while y'all do it. It is kind of comical really. Basically for me, I love high school sports and especially high school football. I realize that my team is not the only team in the universe. While I want my team to win the title every year, I know that is not going to happen. I will support my team through thick and thin years. I will also try do support the team in a way that honors my team and not embarrass it. Wish more posters would do the same. I am not trying call you out or anybody out. My comment about what you do is just what you said. You love to debate. We just go about it in a different way. No hard feelings man! Respect to you and your team.

Lumping people together because of what one poster posted is wrong. Most die hard fans want to believe their team can compete and win the title. Of course the title is what every team desires. Only one team gets the trophy but several teams exceeded expectations (including Goochland) this year which does somewhat make the year successful. You and other posters can banter back and forth and have at it. I like to sit back and eat popcorn while y'all do it. It is kind of comical really. Basically for me, I love high school sports and especially high school football. I realize that my team is not the only team in the universe. While I want my team to win the title every year, I know that is not going to happen. I will support my team through thick and thin years. I will also try do support the team in a way that honors my team and not embarrass it. Wish more posters would do the same. I am not trying call you out or anybody out. My comment about what you do is just what you said. You love to debate. We just go about it in a different way. No hard feelings man! Respect to you and your team.

It definitely isn't my purpose to come on here and seek people out and downgrade their team or promote another, yet if I see someone doing the latter, I will definitely stand up, especially if what they are saying is outlandishly foolish. Props to Goochland fans that keep their mouthes shut and accepted their loss for what it was. Good luck to you and Goochland next year, it sounds as if their future is bright, maybe they will be in the situation of pounding someone in the State Semi's next year.

Reactions: Boathead
Appomattox fans need to let this go and not respond. The past is just that, the past.

I've lived in BSG for 28 years now and seen great teams and we are proud of them but we look for ways to improve and be gracious in success and defeat.

Some people don't know when to control their emotions. I for one stood/sat on a cold night and watched an outstanding team in Appomattox beat us soundly. After the game, I was very complimentary to the players and coaches for Appo on the field. You have to realize when a superior team has beaten you and move on!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT