ADVERTISEMENT

Graham 58, Pulaski County 18

Fairlawncat

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 24, 2018
I went over to Dublin and watched this one. Graham is an absolute machine. For a Class 2 team, this is one bad outfit. As crazy as it sounds, Graham actually didn't play that well.

I went over to Dublin and watched this one. Graham is an absolute machine. For a Class 2 team, this is one bad outfit. As crazy as it sounds, Graham actually didn't play that well.
It doesn't sound crazy. Graham is really good and PC is not good.

It doesn't sound crazy. Graham is really good and PC is not good.
What I was getting at with the crazy part is that....it probably should have been much worse in that Graham actually didn't play very well. Hopefully the Cougars can get back to old form in short time. I think they have the right man for the job. Dixon is first class and he certainly can flat-out coach. I don't think it will be long before the Cougars are winning again. It would actually surprise me if they didn't win since Dixon is there. Pulaski has an awesome Sophomore QB that can run it and throw it, and he's going to be something special his junior and senior year. Graham just had foolish-stupid size and athleticism all over the field for a 2A school. And depth to go with it. Rotated 2 and 3 lineman on O and D every other snap which is just rare for a 2A school and when they rotated, they didn't seem to really drop off in performance.

We were a bit sloppy and definitely not our best performance of the season. I’ll take the win but we need to shore things up before playoff time. Our defense is downright nasty, a few miscues that cost us but hopefully, more focused here on out.

Reactions: 19GHS87
We were a bit sloppy and definitely not our best performance of the season. I’ll take the win but we need to shore things up before playoff time. Our defense is downright nasty, a few miscues that cost us but hopefully, more focused here on out.
I agree, Graham seemed a little off. I know it sounds weird to say that after a 58-18 win. But the offensive flow wasn't the same.They made some big plays and forced a couple of turnovers to help inflate the score.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT