ADVERTISEMENT

Graham up 44-0 on Marion in the First Quarter.

oneforthehokies

VaPreps Varsity
Aug 16, 2013
That's a bunch of points for one quarter. Listening on radio internet sounds like Graham was subbing players already with 6 minutes left in the first qtr.

Marion is REALLY bad this year. Like, REALLY bad!

Yep, Marion is very bad and Graham is very good, but in 12 minutes in a High School Football game, it's difficult to score 44 points in 1 quarter. I think they had 6 touchdowns and 1 safety in a 12 minute period and only ran like 11 offensive plays in the first quarter.

Yep, Marion is very bad and Graham is very good, but in 12 minutes in a High School Football game, it's difficult to score 44 points in 1 quarter. I think they had 6 touchdowns and 1 safety in a 12 minute period and only ran like 11 offensive plays in the first quarter.
If I remember correctly, Union led Eastside 42-6 at the end of the first quarter in 2015.

Union QB was 8-8 with 5 passing TDs. Bears D scored a TD on a fumble recovery in or near the endzone. Back ups came in at start of 2nd quarter. Eastside was REALLY bad that year. I'm sure meetings like this happen a lot.

Reactions: oneforthehokies
Graham scored 44 points with 1:35 time of possession in the first quarter. Marion is bad, but Graham has gotten their act together and peaking at the right time. Subs were in at the beginning of the 2nd quarter. More importantly, everybody is healthy.

Reactions: oneforthehokies
Ridgeview in its first game ever in 2015 led Jenkins, Kentucky 53-0 at the end of one quarter if I recall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT