ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Co 42 Giles 7 Final

I’d like to know the maturity level of a superintendent that posts on his FB page , “Marked safe from Giles Train horn”! What is he like 5?
Never mind, he’s the one that whined & threatened a lawsuit if Grayson was moved to 2A where they should be.

Surprised by margin. The world is a better place when Giles is winning.

I am old school so when they are on that is a fun team to watch. My hope is that there is help coming and leadership growth of the core group that will be returning.

Don't think you can blame this group of seniors for the poor performance of the last 5 or 6 years.
I can and I am for the last couple years....no leadership from any of these guys....and we have some that shouldn't be on the field but I'm not the coach

I’d like to know the maturity level of a superintendent that posts on his FB page , “Marked safe from Giles Train horn”! What is he like 5?
Never mind, he’s the one that whined & threatened a lawsuit if Grayson was moved to 2A where they should be.
I went to look at his posts. Very seldom do you see someone of that high position that personable and cheering the kids on. Don’t know the man to speak on his character but I see no problem with the post.

Reactions: MMQP 6.0
I went to look at his posts. Very seldom do you see someone of that high position that personable and cheering the kids on. Don’t know the man to speak on his character but I see no problem with the post.
I have no problem with him cheering kids on, he’s technically the de facto AD for Grayson anyway. I’m glad the kids have an involved superintendent. The dig at Giles seemed juvenile and unprofessional to me.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT