ADVERTISEMENT

Gretna just got cheated.

Not sure whether Gretna got cheated or not as i was not at game.That said there is no way officials from the same area should have been officiating a game of this importance.Even if the calls were not bias,you leave yourself open for complaints from the other side who is on the losing side.If you are following this idiot pattern,then you would think the home team not the road team would have had officials from their region Common sense is a rairity this day and time when it comes to athletics..........
Local officials are used all the way until the state championship game. They use officials from one of the regions not represented in the state championship game.

To be a great team you have to beat the other team and sometimes even the refs. Good coaches teach players to play through bad calls and that you don't get beat on a single call at the end of the game. You assume from the first practice you have to work hard enough and be good enough to take it out of the refs hands altogether. When a call is made, even an unjust and unfair call, one side approves and the other doesn't. Nature of the game. Refs are sometimes good and often bad, but they do it for the love of the game. The abuse they take is not worth the little money they make.

Reactions: mvwarrior and TS69
Have you ever been to a Danville or Martinsville area basketball game? Some of the worst refs you’ll ever see. Whoever’s the area’s hottest team is, is who gets the calls. That 2014 GW/Salem game will always taint my perception of Salem/Roanoke refs. The 2013 PH/GW basketball game in Roanoke was pretty wild too. I’ll post it below if I find it. Two great games, wasn’t decided by officiating but definitely some bias/home cooking along the way 😂

Watched whole tape. Saw no bad calls, just a lot of bad shots

Have you ever been to a Danville or Martinsville area basketball game? Some of the worst refs you’ll ever see. Whoever’s the area’s hottest team is, is who gets the calls. That 2014 GW/Salem game will always taint my perception of Salem/Roanoke refs. The 2013 PH/GW basketball game in Roanoke was pretty wild too. I’ll post it below if I find it. Two great games, wasn’t decided by officiating but definitely some bias/home cooking along the way 😂

Salem won that 2014 game with GW 48. 28. Ramsey scores 6 touchdowns..

Salem won that 2014 game with GW 48. 28. Ramsey scores 6 touchdowns..
Yeah the refs still called some bs… I’m not arguing with you cause I made my point and explained myself in the post above. The refs were terrible that day. Salem won, want a cookie?

Yeah the refs still called some bs… I’m not arguing with you cause I made my point and explained myself in the post above. The refs were terrible that day. Salem won, want a cookie?
Yes. Also did the refs determine the game when Salem had to play at GW?

Yes. Also did the refs determine the game when Salem had to play at GW?
We’re not talking about that game… GW isn’t a very good program and I don’t know what you’re trying to get out of me other than those particular refs sucked that game in 2014, it is what it is.

They were the Salem reffing crew. First time we ever had that crew at Gretna. Got in end zone twice at the end both called short. Biggest one was 3 and 2 from 5 and rb ran it to the one. Line judge blew whistle and was spotting on the one. Glenvar picked him up and carried him back to five and refs spotted it there and called it 4 and 2. Took onside kick away from Gretna in first half. The refs at kicker raised his hand lowered it nodded to the kicker and stepped behind them. They onside kick it and after recovering white hat all way back in end zone throws flag and says he hadn't given them the ok to kick the ball. Both times on last two plays reached ball across end zone and was called short. Anyone that thinks Salem teams don't bring their own refs has short memory of what they did to Amherst in Amherst for Salem just few years ago. Salem caught pass three yards out of bounds and ref called it a TD and they won. Then 13 showed all week how he was three yards out of bounds. On second down play at end our RB was flipped on his head five yards out of bounds and ref threw his flag. Once again same white hat came from other side of field to over rule him. After what I just witnessed I'm done with high school football. Been a good ride but not interested in adults decided who wins.
I guarantee not one official was from Salem. By the way, Glenvar is a Roanoke County School. Not a Salem School. Northside is as close to the Salem city limits as Glenvar---DO you call Northside a Salem School?

I guarantee not one official was from Salem. By the way, Glenvar is a Roanoke County School. Not a Salem School. Northside is as close to the Salem city limits as Glenvar---DO you call Northside a Salem School?
Bro you get so ass tight about this stuff. It doesn’t matter lol.. Take a chill pill.

ice hockey eating GIF by NHL

Bro you get so ass tight about this stuff. It doesn’t matter lol.. Take a chill pill.
Lots of geographic ignorance out there. Just trying to stamp out ignorance. Not up tight in any way. Lounging in my leather chair in the den listening to 70s soul and drinking a very good scotch. That's as chill as you can get.

Thanks for making sure everyone knows who that 4a village idiot is…the hen that cackled laid the egg as they say!

Happy Thanksgiving Chicken Little 🐓
Yea, that guy from Handley sure was a clown. Quickly found out who the chief clown was on the Class 2 board. You must very very proud of that title.
Happy Thanksgiving Clown boy.

Yea, that guy from Handley sure was a clown. Quickly found out who the chief clown was on the Class 2 board. You must very very proud of that title.
Happy Thanksgiving Clown boy.
That “scotch” you’ve been drinking has obviously scrambled your eggs. You sure you didn’t get ahold of Drano? Maybe you should slip over to Franklin County and get some good stuff from Tickle. You’ll make more sense afterwards.

That “scotch” you’ve been drinking has obviously scrambled your eggs. You sure you didn’t get ahold of Drano? Maybe you should slip over to Franklin County and get some good stuff from Tickle. You’ll make more sense afterwards.

I could drink Franklin County dry and still make more sense than you and I take my eggs over lightly. You're nothing but irrelevant clown, always was and always will be.

Now we know what happened to Otis from Mayberry! What happened…the ole boys on the 4a page run you off? Most likely…

Comments from the “southbottum” of a north bound jackass are comical though…
Southbottomu is a geographic location but it would take a person with a cintilla of education to figure that out. Obviously the MC stands for Mentally Challenged and as for Athletics you've been nothing but a jock sniffer all your life. Irrelevant Clown.

Now we know what happened to Otis from Mayberry! What happened…the ole boys on the 4a page run you off? Most likely…

Comments from the “southbottum” of a north bound jackass are comical though…
😂😂 you should hear his broadcast of those Salem games. Him and 3PuttCharlie sound like Moe and Curly off that Belmont Farm’s finest!

Reactions: MCAthletics
SouthbottomU…also known as the “before picture” in most gyms🤣
You have no idea how I look. But I have every idea how you think. MC is the correct tag----Mentally Challenged or Mega CLOWN, both work. You don't have an athletic bone in your body. Never did. Strictly a jock sniffer.

You have no idea how I look. But I have every idea how you think. MC is the correct tag----Mentally Challenged or Mega CLOWN, both work. You don't have an athletic bone in your body. Never did. Strictly a jock sniffer.
It's not often that I get the opportunity to talk about someone athletic, intelligent, respected and admired. Unfortunately today, I’m talking about you😂…the south end of a north bound jackass.

• Haha
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT