ADVERTISEMENT

GW-7 Jib-0 10:47 1st Q

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
Rainey up the gut from 37 yards out on our second play. Jib received the opening KO didn't gain a yard on the first 2 plays and threw and int on the 3rd play.

GW-9 Jib-0 6:42 1st Q. GW somehow went 4 and out on our second possession cause we only want to run 2 plays so far. Up the gut or swing pass so went punt it away ball stopped on the 5. 2 plays later GW tackles JIB RB in the endz for a safety.

GW-16 jib-0 6:17 1st Q the other Rainey takes it in from 43 yards out on the 1st play after the free kick from the safety.

GW-37 JIB-0 early 2nd Q JIB started the 2nd Q with a punt the snap went over the punters head and rolled into the end zone. The refs called GW for a 5 yard penalty and replayed the down the very next play the same thing happened and GW recovered it on the 4 yards line. Next play was a swing pass to Rainey for the TD.

Jib here's it's first 1st down of the night mid second Q. And I promise I'm not complaining by saying this I just think it's funny lol. The refs clearly spotted the ball 2 yards beyond where it actually was to help them out haha.

GW-44 Jib-0 mid second Q Rainey again this time from 49yards out. This came after job fumbled the ball again and GW recovered it again.

GW-51 Jib-0 early 3rd Q JV QB Brown takes it in from 2 yards out. GWs JV moving the ball on jibs varsity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT