ADVERTISEMENT

GW-19 Galax-34 FINAL!!!

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
Galax with a 35 yard pass on 3rd and long right over the middle and GW with zero safeties. GW got the opening ko and for whatever reason tried a QB sneak from our own 29 which resulted in a fine that Galax recovered.

Then our 3rd play of the night gets snapped about 10 yards above Smith's head and you guessed it Galax recovered it on our 15 this time.

GW-3 Galax-14 2:24 1st Q GW finally holds onto the ball and drives it down the field but stalls around the 8. Mitchell with the FG to get us our first points.

GW-3 Galax-20 2:06 1st Q 60 yards this time on the 1st play after the KO on the same exact play they scored first with. And again you guessed it GW had ZERO safeties in the middle of the field. Man coaching at its finest so far tonight.

And before anyone says it I know the players are the ones on the field. But it starts with the coaches.

GW-5 Galax-20 8:26 2nd Q Galax gifts GW a safety "maybe we can use it to cover the middle of the field" as they fumble the snap in the end zone QB recovers and just throws it for an intentional grounding call resulting in a safety.

GW-5 Galax-27 3:14 2nd Q Galax converts a 3 and 30 and the throw a TD on the far side of the end zone that I think was out of bounds but I don't think it really matters lol. Both of these 2 teams are not good at football tonight. This game has be a tragedy of errors for both do far Galax has just had more breaks to this point.

GW-12 Galax-27 2:11 2nd Q Smith throws a 61 yard bomb. Again both of these 2 teams have looked BAD so far Galax has just made fewer mistakes.

GW-19 Galax-27 6:40 3rd Q Galax stalls out on its first possession of the 3rd Q. GW takes over around the Galax 30 and breaks about a 55 yard run. The next play GW scores from 15 yards out.

GW-19 Galax-34 11:44 4th Q they broke a long run for a quick score. And I think that'll do for me for the night. I'll update score in the am.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT