ADVERTISEMENT

GW Danville 77 Magna Vista 65

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Shaunta Wilson with 31, Shamar Parker with 11 and Nyrek Wheeler with 10. Score wasn’t as close as indicated but MV is definitely improving thanks to that young talent they have. Eagles improve to 14-4. Good stuff Coach Parker!

GW should be the top team in Class 4. I guess the top teams they will have to face to get to the State Quarterfinals are E.C. Glass Pulaski Co. Amherst Co. then you got Loudoun Valley and Handley in Class C.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
GW should be the top team in Class 4. I guess the top teams they will have to face to get to the State Quarterfinals are E.C. Glass Pulaski Co. Amherst Co. then you got Loudoun Valley and Handley in Class C.
One of the MV assistants told me that this is the most disciplined team he's ever seen at GW. They hustle and do the little things. I watched them on Facebook Live against Martinsville and they are undersized but they are patient and pass the ball. No one on one mess. Time will only tell but I believe GW will be a top 3 team next year especially if players like Wheeler, Wilson and the JV kids develop and get stronger.

Reactions: AntGZee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT