ADVERTISEMENT

GW Kemori Dixon picks up another offer

Wouldn’t be surprised if the 5 star is playing in Danville this year. Can’t say it makes GW a contender but definitely would be a top 3 team in the region.

Reactions: Mic Honcho
So Bo, who are you referring to or did I miss something?
Young man from Cummings in Burlington. Has an offer from every power 5 in America. He’s a 5 star recruit. Dixon and him are really close and Cody is handling both of their recruiting. Not here to start rumors but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Young man from Cummings in Burlington. Has an offer from every power 5 in America. He’s a 5 star recruit. Dixon and him are really close and Cody is handling both of their recruiting. Not here to start rumors but I wouldn’t be surprised.

I wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t think Cummings will be that good.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t think Cummings will be that good.
No disrespect to the Salem guys, they are generational talents, but he’d be arguably the best player in the Region. I was surprised he wasn’t at Eastern after his sophomore year.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
No disrespect to the Salem guys, they are generational talents, but he’d be arguably the best player in the Region. I was surprised he wasn’t at Eastern after his sophomore year.
I could still see him going to eastern. They have a loaded backfield though. Cummings hasn’t been that bad though lately, I hear they are losing a transfer themselves.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I could still see him going to eastern. They have a loaded backfield though. Cummings hasn’t been that bad though lately, I hear they are losing a transfer themselves.
IMO GW is the best option. They’ll play a very good schedule and will get a crack at Salem and Dinwiddie. He and Dixon would be a very good tandem.

GW returns Walker Bidges Dixon Mabin Griffith
Fitzgerald Hairston Pritchett and Conway on Defense

GW returns Walker Bidges Dixon Mabin Griffith
Fitzgerald Hairston Pritchett and Conway on Defense
What’s Mabin’s recruiting looking like? He’s a good/smart kid with over a 3.0 GPA. He’d be a FCS kid if it wasn’t for the portal.

GW will be much improved. I’m looking forward to the Dinwiddie game and I’m expecting a close game. Wish we could’ve saw Salem but none the less will have a crack at Amherst and Glass. Stadium makeover, young and talented roster, hopefully Danville shows up for these kids this fall.

Darrell has been talking to W&M VMI
I can see him getting a VMI offer and excelling there. They offer a lot of overlooked guys late in the game. If you look at their roster, it’s filled with extremely talented VA kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT