ADVERTISEMENT

GW Kemori Dixon picks up another offer

A lot of folks interested just got to go to camp to get the offers coaches want to see for themselves

With Coaches Cody Perdue and Nick Anderson
Getting film and transcripts out and taking the GW kids to camps and visits the Eagle players have the means

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
With Coaches Cody Perdue and Nick Anderson
Getting film and transcripts out and taking the GW kids to camps and visits the Eagle players have the means
Indeed. Gotta throw my brother Coach Antoine Morris in there too. He’s been helping kids who don’t even play at GW. They’re doing a hell of a job in Danville. Nick Anderson has a dedicated staff of educators.

Coach Morris is first class and yes, coach "A" has built a solid staff. He has at least 3 former head coaches serving as assistants and he may add yet another in the next few days.

Of course in addition to coach Cody he has his dad "the football guru" Jay Perdue.

Antoine Morris Jerimiah Jackson and Jalen Chambers have done a lot in the recruiting of the Eagles getting them to camps and mentoring

Antoine Morris Jerimiah Jackson and Jalen Chambers have done a lot in the recruiting of the Eagles getting them to camps and mentoring

Man, I wish reidsville could play you guys again. I’d much rather play gw right now than western alamance. Even though western alamance isn’t a bad program.

Man, I wish reidsville could play you guys again. I’d much rather play gw right now than western alamance. Even though western alamance isn’t a bad program.
Every GW fan wishes that. Hopefully in the future and on the basketball court too. By the time Neal and Harrison are upperclassmen, GW will be one of the best basketball teams in the state.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
I don’t see why they couldn’t meet in basketball this season
GW will be a year or two away in basketball. They’ll be very young this year but Coach Parker will certainly have them ready to play. Would like to see GW, Reidsville, Morehead, and Carlisle (depending on who they pick up) in the Morehead pre Holiday Classic. Reidsville is definitely far ahead of the pack but all 4 teams have D1 talent. I don’t see anyone not named Myers Park, Chambers, or North Meck beating them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT