ADVERTISEMENT

GW players making some big visits

sports head asked me to leave it alone so yall wont accuse him of being me lmao but you said that a college could take his offer back and sports head pretty much said they will not because he is a great student nd has the size to play at the next two levels. macduffie went to univ of va this weekend along with my lil cousin cornbread (jaylen willamson) who is 6'4 about 300 pounds. glass may be this or that but gw has some big boys and a lot of speed so we will see when they play
Nobody is doubting GW, they have a very talented team as they do every year. You questioned Glass because they lost to Blacksburg last year. The only point that I was making is that offers don't mean anything. If the kid can play and he is academically good they will honor his offer. However, their is no evidence that he is a good football player, if he does not perform on the field they will not honor the offer. Offers get pulled all the time and it is not just for academic reasons. The only negative thing said about GW is they get hyped every year and seem to not meet expectations. Glass has been irrelevant until the last 2 years so if they have been hyped in the past it was in the early 90's. Glass may not win it all but they are in the conversation, so is GW.

Nobody is doubting GW, they have a very talented team as they do every year. You questioned Glass because they lost to Blacksburg last year. The only point that I was making is that offers don't mean anything. If the kid can play and he is academically good they will honor his offer. However, their is no evidence that he is a good football player, if he does not perform on the field they will not honor the offer. Offers get pulled all the time and it is not just for academic reasons. The only negative thing said about GW is they get hyped every year and seem to not meet expectations. Glass has been irrelevant until the last 2 years so if they have been hyped in the past it was in the early 90's. Glass may not win it all but they are in the conversation, so is GW.
and how do you know that there is no evidence he is any good mel kiper? i see what sports head says about you know it all and experts. dont shoot the messenger.

with an almost 4.0, big, strong and good feet, and less bad habits at o tackle. colleges love raw prospects that they can groom unto the players they want. you would know that right todd mcshay
You keep calling me a draft expert but you just broke down his physical attributes like you are qualified that means you must be the recruiting expert. Again it is hard to ignore a kid with his measurable's but to expect him to come in and be a dominant lineman as a 1st year player is lofty expectations. I hope the kid is great it is good for the area when a kid is dominant and has a chance to be the number 1 pick in the draft. I just don't think he is on anybodys draft board yet or even the starting tackle at gw yet. So to point to him being the reason gw will be good is stupid.

Reactions: mike salem
sports head asked me to leave it alone so yall wont accuse him of being me lmao but you said that a college could take his offer back and sports head pretty much said they will not because he is a great student nd has the size to play at the next two levels. macduffie went to univ of va this weekend along with my lil cousin cornbread (jaylen willamson) who is 6'4 about 300 pounds. glass may be this or that but gw has some big boys and a lot of speed so we will see when they play
I have a lot of respect for sports head. He is a stand up guy. I wasn't taking a shot at MacDuffie When I said a school can take back their scholarship offers. That can happen to any guys at any school.

Reactions: mike salem
sports head is a real good dude, known him for a hot min. everybody in the ville loves him. never seen the man get upset until people come for gw on here lol you good by me vols. i remember sports head liked you and lynsports when he posted, he liked anybody but them salem and sherando folk lmao . where my boy @Lewis918777 at? you aint causing no trouble blood lmao

Glad to have you on here contributing. This has been a good thread. Sportshead is good people.

UNC OL Coach Stacy Searrels and UVA DL Coach
Coach Soto were at Spring practice today at GW

I had a 6 5 245 Lbs Freshmen - rising sophomore that ran 4.85 at UVA's one day camp few years back. He was a current freshmen and did not play football as a freshmen. He came to me in March asked to come out after basketball season. He met all kinds of D1 coaches in spring and ALL LOVED HIM!! Passed the eye test, long, lean and athletic. With NO high school film UVA offered him at that camp. Within two years he held offers from every major top 20 program in nation and played in Army All American Bowl. Measurables are the MOST important. If he is big and can move they will take a shot on him. No surprise - he will get a ton of attention this spring I am sure.

coach joe, coach edmunds nephew wille will be receiving a lot of buzz. he is about 6 feet 195 at running back. he has a couple of offers. hampton i know has already made it known they want him. he should have played more but his uncle told me that he was held out for grades for pulaski.
hilltoppers nobody thinks they are a recruiting expert nor did i say he was going to auto impact the team, read son. like it or not kid is 6'8 300+, can move and has the smarts. he will go anywhere he likes weather he plays or not. you sound big mad and all that i hope he succeeds ish sounds fake.
danville has not had this many big schools in the area since cincinnati was here for big fitz, clements from gw and rell and maine for tech.

Shawn Watlington and Jalen Williamson have been
Invited to Elon and App State Shawn also got the
Invite to Wake Forest camps Wesley Graves Willie Edmonds and Jalen Worsham and Kendrell McCleary have been invited to Frostburg State
Camp Costal Carolina will be visiting GW next week

Reactions: lyhsports
Willie , Shawn, Shawn and Wesley are really high
On Howard University list Coach Ron Prince came by Monday and spoke with them

what about shy watlington? he was a freshman last year. dropped a lot of balls but he is gonna be fun to watch

thats good stuff. gw got a lot of good talent over there, i hope they can put it all together and win something

Right now is the "Spring Evaluation Period" this is why you are seeing so much activity. It is about a 6 week period from Mid April to end of May. College coaches are allowed on your campus twice but may not have contact with players (Bump into them). This is where over the past 5 years or so you are seeing more and more coaches inviting the colleges to their after school practices. This is what we did and we would go everyday after school from 2:30 - 3:40. It would be insane. Some does you would have Tech, UVA, Michigan, MD, Penn State, Florida, Georgia, duke.. Also the FCS Like JMU, Hampton, NOrfolk. Great opportunity to get exposure also you would often see them bring cameras and film the workouts, practices. I remember specifically Shane Beamer at Georgia doing that and some other schools as well.

Reactions: bigboi1991
Shy has been playing baseball but when he has been out there he looks good he has been working hard I wt room

Shy has been playing baseball but when he has been out there he looks good he has been working hard I wt room
i hear shy is a hell of a linebacker. he played a lot on offense this year, with poole gone at lb they gonna need some production

coach joe, coach edmunds nephew wille will be receiving a lot of buzz. he is about 6 feet 195 at running back. he has a couple of offers. hampton i know has already made it known they want him. he should have played more but his uncle told me that he was held out for grades for pulaski.
hilltoppers nobody thinks they are a recruiting expert nor did i say he was going to auto impact the team, read son. like it or not kid is 6'8 300+, can move and has the smarts. he will go anywhere he likes weather he plays or not. you sound big mad and all that i hope he succeeds ish sounds fake.
danville has not had this many big schools in the area since cincinnati was here for big fitz, clements from gw and rell and maine for tech.

At 6’8” with smarts and can move, how come he barely saw the court?

Classic case of being in the wrong Sport but when you’re 6’8 everyone exhausts every effort to make you a Basketball player see it all the time he is now
In the sport that loves him

Reactions: bigboi1991
i already how you ride mike salem
So you think the best way to address someone who calls you out for name calling, is to come @ them? That hasn't worked out well in the past, but let's see how this goes.

Stick to the topic- GW players making visits.

i was asked to take down the post about sports head. said he doesnt want me mentioning him but its cool mike salem i can respect that

this is lil willie edmunds. i played ball with all of the edmunds boys and willie looks to be going down the same road as them. he is similar to rell when he was a junior. willie is way more developed but not as fast. id be surprised if he did not land at tech.

Reactions: lyhsports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT