ADVERTISEMENT

GW vs Grundy State Semifinals

Thank you sir....And good luck to the Gladiators today, as well. Should be 2 great games!

I expect the same energy here in Wytheville today as we had in 2015 for the GW/Radford playoff game you made the trip down for.
That was an amazing game to be at in person. Definitely can say the two teams that advance this week will have earned it.

Guess reading comprehension isnt your strong suit. Nowhere in that post does it say RH pulls their starters after the 1st drive of the 2nd half, which is what you said, the post says they pull their starters when games are over at halftime which has only been a couple games this year. I attended most all the games and the only games I witnessed the starters getting pulled in the 3rd quarter was PM and it was almost the 4th quarter. We have had only a couple of games this year that I would consider over at halftime, running clock in the 3rd is what I consider over at halftime, yes in years past we would have quite a few every season but hasnt been the case this year.
Dude you have to be the most fickle , snowflake person who has ever posted here . The point is starters are pulled basically after a little over half a game. You bend things to make it work to your narrative. That is a clear sign of deflecting and unintelligence. It is truly laughable the statements you have made in here. I truly
Feel for you buttercup.

Someone quick get this guy a hot pocket. He is to busy trying to be badass on a sports forum while sitting in his underwear in his parents basement .

Reactions: Optimal62
Dude you have to be the most fickle , snowflake person who has ever posted here . The point is starters are pulled basically after a little over half a game. You bend things to make it work to your narrative. That is a clear sign of deflecting and unintelligence. It is truly laughable the statements you have made in here. I truly
Feel for you buttercup.

Someone quick get this guy a hot pocket. He is to busy trying to be badass on a sports forum while sitting in his underwear in his parents basement .
Total lie. What did I bend? Youre the guy who looks like Pinocchio. Youre the one who told half truths and twisted somebody’s post to make it look like you knew what your talking about when you didnt have a clue and still dont.

Total lie. What did I bend? Youre the guy who looks like Pinocchio. Youre the one who told half truths and twisted somebody’s post to make it look like you knew what your talking about when you didnt have a clue and still dont.
Dude are you not through with that hot pocket yet? This thread just proves you are a flake you bends statement to fit his narrative. Any ways good luck to RH next week and I hope you can get some creame to sooth that butthurt. It is just highschool football.

Dude are you not through with that hot pocket yet? This thread just proves you are a flake you bends statement to fit his narrative. Any ways good luck to RH next week and I hope you can get some creame to sooth that butthurt. It is just highschool football.
Exactly, and you cant get off the key board either, talking about the pot calling the kettle black. I have nothing to be butt hurt about, my team is playing for a championship.

Reactions: Bama1985
You do realize Grundy beat GW in October by 14 and had their way with the Tide on the ground. Not saying GW doesn't win the rematch, but to say a team will win easily after they got beat fairly easily the first matchup doesn't make much sense
Again….people who look at past results usually never get the full picture.

Just as I predicted, a walk in the park for GW.

Again….people who look at past results usually never get the full picture.

Just as I predicted, a walk in the park for GW.
Thanks for waiting until after the game was over to comment back. Like I mentioned, I never said GW wouldn't win and I actually picked them to win. Glad you came out of hiding in the final two weeks of the season

Reactions: GatorBait1988
Thanks for waiting until after the game was over to comment back. Like I mentioned, I never said GW wouldn't win and I actually picked them to win. Glad you came out of hiding in the final two weeks of the season
What did you want me to do? Comment after every score? Gimme a break. You knew nothing about Grundy or GW, you looked at a box score, that’s it. Anybody that watched GW play over the last month knew this wasn’t the same team….and guess what…..it wasn’t. Almost like I knew it was coming 😂😂

What did you want me to do? Comment after every score? Gimme a break. You knew nothing about Grundy or GW, you looked at a box score, that’s it. Anybody that watched GW play over the last month knew this wasn’t the same team….and guess what…..it wasn’t. Almost like I knew it was coming 😂😂
I've actually seen both teams play multiple times and I even had GW in my top 5 most of the year. If you had of been around all year, you'd have seen that. You'd have also seen that I picked GW and said that it would be hard for Grundy to beat a good team twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT