ADVERTISEMENT

GW vs RR thoughts

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
This is the final HOGO meeting ever between these two which could make for a war. History tell us we could see a war regardless of record or teams on the field. Now GW should be favored by a large margin and I think we will hang a large number. But that won't stop the Indians from tying to spoil the party. The Veer is a specific and methodical in approach. If you can disrupt that flow they don't function. And I think with GW'S size and speed we will disrupt the Veer alot. With only 1 wr set we can sell out to stop the run. With our D you have to force them to be honest and that won't happen letting us stack 8 in the box. Now for GW we are a run heavy O but love to air it out to keep the D honest. This game could come down to a battle of D it will really fall on RR. They have shown a readiness to have shootouts and with GW that is a horrible game plan. For RR to stay alive in this game they will have to lay on the ball as long as they can. And play an absolute perfect game fumbles, ints, penalties ect are a killer in this match up. GW just needs to do what we've done all year use what we have. We will again be the bigger, faster, stronger, deeper and more experienced team. But that was the same case last year. GW jumped out to a 21 point lead and tried to coast and it almost bit us. I think GW will be ready for that this time if we get a lead we will hold it. I for one hope and pray for a WAR one last battle in the HOGOHEEGEE! That is my hope but I don't see that happening. With all of that said you know I gotta go with MY MAROONS GW-56 RR-17 Best of luck to RR and safe travels to all heading to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT