ADVERTISEMENT

Half. Salem 35. Sherando 0

Last post of the season , Sherando is a good ball club, should’ve lost to Liberty twice if the boys in Bealeton knew football, BUT they didn’t and got SPANKED by the boys down south (shocker) Warriors can be big and bad up north but can’t close the deal when it counts, typical of Hammy not to speak when it goes south, guess it’s like his team, goes south and can’t perform

Last post of the season , Sherando is a good ball club, should’ve lost to Liberty twice if the boys in Bealeton knew football, BUT they didn’t and got SPANKED by the boys down south (shocker) Warriors can be big and bad up north but can’t close the deal when it counts, typical of Hammy not to speak when it goes south, guess it’s like his team, goes south and can’t perform
Just wait Rev, next year is a building year for Liberty but the next few years after that are the best teams to come... we should start to see the feeder system in action

tenor.gif

Reactions: Rev_Real
Just wait Rev, next year is a building year for Liberty but the next few years after that are the best teams to come... we should start to see the feeder system in action
This year was the year if they didn’t ......... you know

You just said in the same list why they don’t wanna go to 5a. And yet you wanna play in 5a case on why they shouldn’t? Shut up. They should’ve been 5a (cookie dicsrcrit)lucky for the warriors , they should’ve lost to liberty twice if they had good coaches but that’s another thread ,those that WATCH FOOTBALL know why ,skyline beat them 3 years ago. They are living on schedule and down fall of nw district wake up man

To be clear, sherando will keep playing close game with Martinsburg every year and keeep va a little worried about them in 4a cause they play Martinsburg ..... shut up man , If they can’t do it in 4a then just let it be a loss, don’t make excuses

I have never said that I want to play 5A schools. What the hell are you on about? Don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say and then tell me to shut up because the facts don't line up with your narrative. It speaks volumes that you people rarely post until Sherando loses, and then it's nothing but hate. I haven't seen Hamspear here yet, but every other Sherando fan on here has been courteous in defeat. You cannot say the same.

I have not made a single excuse. Don't spew this crap and then have the audacity to say I said it first, when I didn't.

I brought up Martinsburg a couple times because they're a good team from another state that many of the posters down south wouldn't have seen before and might want to know about, and suddenly some of you are painting me as having said "They're the best team in history and would destroy the top teams in the country."

A bunch of vultures around here.

Last edited:
Sherando has a better shot of beating Stonebridge, Tuscarora, or Broad Run...so they might want to go ahead and give 5A a try. Them southern boys play a different brand of football!!!

Have always loved the Sherando vs. Liberty rivalry ever since my brother played back when Liberty was favored to win and Sherando upset them on homecoming 19-14, I think it was 2006 or a few years before, was a great game
No doubts most of us (especially me) are happy about the conference changes ... even if we can’t hang with them southern boys ...lol :p

Sorry for your loss, but where is my man Hammy? Jk. I love skyline and wc. Lil guys to the warriors, To be continued

Apparently it isn’t a competition Geez did u see the score?
Yeah saw the score and the game.... I won’t go into my personal opions of that game bc I’ve been on both sides. You also have to remember the score of the first game and how it ended we gave up a last second score bc of early celebrations to make it look like we only won by 3 points.... the second game got out of hand on us .... I’m not taking anything away from Sherando they played a great game but Liberty didn’t when they needed to.... that’s why I say just wait bc the boys coming up have played big games and when you add talent with experience usually equals success i

Eh, before the Salem game their worst loss in the past 3 seasons was by 14 points. 8 of the 9 losses were single digits.

Every team gets their asses kicked now and then regardless of how good they are historically. There's nothing wrong with the product Sherando put out on the field this year.

If they are that good they DONT get they asses kicked that bad!!!! Get off the bandwagon

You are correct, “There’s nothing wrong with the product Sherando put on the field this year.” Only one little problem...it’s not the same product others put on the field against them. If Sherando plays Salem 10 times...they lose all 10! There’s a totally different brand of football played in that area. I’ve seen Salem play several times the past 3 years and can confidently say, there is no one, in 4A, north of Charlottesville that can even give these teams a game. Say what you will about Sherando being “young”...play Salem/Blacksburg/Byrd/etc next year and the result will be very similar.

You are correct, “There’s nothing wrong with the product Sherando put on the field this year.” Only one little problem...it’s not the same product others put on the field against them. If Sherando plays Salem 10 times...they lose all 10! There’s a totally different brand of football played in that area. I’ve seen Salem play several times the past 3 years and can confidently say, there is no one, in 4A, north of Charlottesville that can even give these teams a game. Say what you will about Sherando being “young”...play Salem/Blacksburg/Byrd/etc next year and the result will be very similar.
You right. It will be the same!!!!!

I am not knocking Sherando at all! I just don’t think other areas of the state truly understand the type of football these teams play. I am in awe when anyone from that area plays up here in the north! Teams TALK about being physical, they don’t know what physical is until they face a team from below Charlottesville.

If Louisa is not physical ( which I think they are ) but if they don't show up and play physical they will get smacked in the mouth.

For real, last post till August , Sherando had a Great team no doubt, until they went south (not north) don’t compare what the warriors do to the Bulldogs, IMO shouldn’t have gotten on the bus to go to Salem but that decision is left to the coaches on the 17 and 29 corridor , (hope your reading) but Sherando WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR. I do believe that Hall is a great coach and has great kids playing for him

I’ve not seen Louisa play but from what everyone has posted here on this forum Lousia plays very physical for one of those northern teams.... I haven’t seen Salem play (this year) either but I’m sure they will bring their best

Lol your the one that said now that’s its over can we talk about the Liberty game ...... I thought you had something to say
I have a lot to say in the 2nd game believe me. Have to to August to hear it though, remember ...... it’s abkur the kids ...... not us

I have a lot to say in the 2nd game believe me. Have to to August to hear it though, remember ...... it’s abkur the kids ...... not us
I’m with you rev.... and willing to discuss it all on a personal level (face to face)

Come on guys let’s not forget Sherando has beaten some great teams from down south in the past (Louisa, Salem, Powhatan) and has been beaten by teams up north too (Broad Run and Loudoun County when they were in their prime), y’all won today and won big and we ate the crow respectfully, don’t rub it in! Sherando has a young team that could turn it around just like Louisa did!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT