ADVERTISEMENT

HALF: Sherando 49, Fauquier 0 (Edit: Final 49-6)

Shruikan

VaPreps Varsity
Nov 2, 2010
... and Warriors starting QB Entsminger has not played. He’s getting to rest up for the remainder of the season.

Also Broadway is winning, woo!

Last edited:
So did Campbell sit out the 2nd half and let a 3rd stringer QB take over?:D Dang, what a butt whoopin! Nice to have heavy artillery like that in your reserves!

So did Campbell sit out the 2nd half and let a 3rd stringer QB take over?:D Dang, what a butt whoopin! Nice to have heavy artillery like that in your reserves!

From what I saw he played the whole second half, but we only got to run eight plays on offense. Campbell looked great. It's still going to hurt losing a guy like Entsminger but seeing how composed Campbell looked with the ball gives me a lot of confidence in next year's team. Campbell's also a stellar boxer, so he absolutely has the will to win you look for.

Also shout out to the Sherando JV team which got a win over formerly undefeated James Wood. Sherando doesn't seem to treat JV in the same way as a lot of other schools so I'm sure it was an exciting win for those guys.

I have no idea what happened to Fauquier's program over the last few years. They had numerous freshmen starting and lots of underclassmen all around. Only a few seniors on the whole team. They could be solid in a few years with good coaching.

From what I saw he played the whole second half, but we only got to run eight plays on offense. Campbell looked great. It's still going to hurt losing a guy like Entsminger but seeing how composed Campbell looked with the ball gives me a lot of confidence in next year's team. Campbell's also a stellar boxer, so he absolutely has the will to win you look for.

Also shout out to the Sherando JV team which got a win over formerly undefeated James Wood. Sherando doesn't seem to treat JV in the same way as a lot of other schools so I'm sure it was an exciting win for those guys.

I have no idea what happened to Fauquier's program over the last few years. They had numerous freshmen starting and lots of underclassmen all around. Only a few seniors on the whole team. They could be solid in a few years with good coaching.

ever since Kettle Run opened, the Falcons have been on the decline with transfers to there or Liberty or even Freedom which isn't far from Brentsville, not sure of the reason for the transfers. They used to be a tough out not very long ago.

Back on October 15th ...

JV Football Final:
Handley Judges 17-14 over Sherando

Anyone that thought Handley would never be good again needs to take a step back. Since the return of Daniel Morgan football, Handley has shown they have some very good young players and have gotten much better. Roster size has grown over the last 3 years and the have been much more competitive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT