ADVERTISEMENT

hammy top ten

Not a bad top 10 Hammy. You know I dont over project, so I will honestly say Dinwiddie is in the bottom half of the top 10 right now.

I think Lafayette will be good, but they have not played yet. Monacan and Kings Fork should be a bit higher. EC Glass is a quality team. Kendrick is the real deal and I liked their defensive backs. Woodgrove, could have a few losses, but they will be very dangerous.

I dont like top tens, because its so hard to compare. Instead I will give you my Region top 4 and let you guys debate the rest.

Region A: Kings Fork, LT, Lafayette, Deep Creek

Region B: Louisa, Monacan, EV and Dinwiddie

Region C: Sherando, Woodgrove, Heritage, Millbrook

Region D: Salem, GW, Glass, and Blacksburg

Ok @BleedingNavy here is mine and I have changed my order a bit. I’ll give you the order of 4-8 in Region B. Plus another nugget at the end!

Region A: LT, KF, Lafayette, Deep Creek

Region B: EV, Dinwiddie, Louisa, Monacan, PH Ashland, Huguenot, Midlo, Courtland

Region D: Glass, Salem, GW, and Blacksburg

Depending on how Blacksburg turns out - D might be the toughest Region 1-4. But I will stick with B for now until I see what Blacksburg has.

I am also anxious to see how Woodgrove does against Tusky tonight. Could they possibly be a worthy challenger to Sherando in C?

LT plays Freedom Woodbridge next week and Lafayette is at Norcom this week. Then the obvious Salem vs Dinwiddie game waiting in the wings!

@BleedingNavy - what is the over under on Manchester putting up more than 50pts tonight against Riverbend.... especially since James River put up 40 on them last week with a freshman QB.

Hamspears list looks good... no problem with it at all. For my list I would switch KF and Woodgrove. I’d have Woodgrove as my next in just bc I need to see them a couple more times.

In Region D - I have Glass number 1 just bc I think they have the most impressive win thus far of the group.

Region A - I think KF has far and away the most talent but I can’t trust them to play a clean game. LT’s Malik Newton will be playing on Sundays one day.

Ok @BleedingNavy here is mine and I have changed my order a bit. I’ll give you the order of 4-8 in Region B. Plus another nugget at the end!

Region A: LT, KF, Lafayette, Deep Creek

Region B: EV, Dinwiddie, Louisa, Monacan, PH Ashland, Huguenot, Midlo, Courtland

Region D: Glass, Salem, GW, and Blacksburg

Depending on how Blacksburg turns out - D might be the toughest Region 1-4. But I will stick with B for now until I see what Blacksburg has.

I am also anxious to see how Woodgrove does against Tusky tonight. Could they possibly be a worthy challenger to Sherando in C?

LT plays Freedom Woodbridge next week and Lafayette is at Norcom this week. Then the obvious Salem vs Dinwiddie game waiting in the wings!

@BleedingNavy - what is the over under on Manchester putting up more than 50pts tonight against Riverbend.... especially since James River put up 40 on them last week with a freshman QB.

Hamspears list looks good... no problem with it at all. For my list I would switch KF and Woodgrove. I’d have Woodgrove as my next in just bc I need to see them a couple more times.

In Region D - I have Glass number 1 just bc I think they have the most impressive win thus far of the group.

Region A - I think KF has far and away the most talent but I can’t trust them to play a clean game. LT’s Malik Newton will be playing on Sundays one day.

Manchester beats Rivers Bend 56-14.

Reactions: mbonape1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT